h1txhlfqqdkiqppzsiun.jpg

Chapter One: Darnold vs. Allen

It’s Personal

Spies Like Us

Ground Daylight

Men In the Mirror

Darnold Eyes Possible Return as Jets' Starting QB at Buffalo

cxmddi1klh62jvh9b7i8.jpg

Similar to Orson Welles and his wine, Todd Bowles and Sam Darnold will clear no sore foot before its time.

This afternoon it seemed as if it's almost time.

"I'm really excited about this week and where we're heading," the Jets' rookie quarterback said following today's first practice of the week for Sunday's rematch with the Bills in Western New York. "I'm really excited about how I felt today, so as of right now I'm really excited about hopefully getting a chance to play on Sunday."

Bowles, as is his custom, was not ready this early in the week to declare Darnold his starter for the Bills after he was inactive the past three games with the foot he strained at Miami.

8 hours ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Should I play the Bills or Vikes defense on Sunday??  Bills getting more points, but..... makes me nervous to go with them.

Bills' D is a great play this week.  Which of course means they'll get torched.  Nah, seriously, they are a very good FFB play.

:lol:

Josh Allen, Zay Jones and 5 Bills on Kelvin Benjamin's Release

b37_ap18259726498344.jpeg

Orchard Park, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills fans were growing impatient in recent weeks as their team's No. 1 wide receiver continued to struggle despite the sudden improvement from the rest of the offense.

On Tuesday most Bills fans rejoiced when they heard the news that much-maligned receiver Kelvin Benjamin had finally been released by Buffalo.

He played 12 games this season for the Bills and had just 23 receptions for 354 yards and one touchdown.

The theme in the locker room Wednesday after practice was about opportunity for the rest of the receivers on the roster. Zay Jones becomes the new No. 1 and a trio of young pass catchers will try to prove their skills in the last four games as the Bills evaluate the position for the future.

Here is what Jones, quarterback Josh Allen, and more said about Benjamin and veteran Andre Holmes getting released.
  • Haha (+1) 1