SNF: Chargers at Steelers

YoloinOhio

30 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Oh boy.

Howd I know this was going to be a "***** on Lynn because the Bills didn't hire him" thread? 

Tie game.?

Um... what? The chargers have been my second team since I was about 8,  and i watch them every week. I know exactly what they are. Not everything has to do with the Bills. 

What. 

Just now, BillsRdue said:

I really hate refs. They have f'ked the game of football beyond epic proportions.

Not sure I see that argument here.. Half the defense jumped all together well before the snap. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don't know who the special teams coordinator for the Steelers is, but he might actually be more worthless than Crossman.

The heck. 

Trying to jump the snap count figuring the best chance to win is to block the kick.  I'm guessing they'd be sure he'd make it from 30 something yards.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Trying to jump the snap count figuring the best chance to win is to block the kick.  I'm guessing they'd be sure he'd make it from 30 something yards.

Troy Polamalu's hair died a little bit when seeing their version of jumping the snap count. 

There were 3 seconds left on the clock when the Chargers lined up for the first attempted game winning field goal.

Offside Pittsburgh.

There were 3 seconds left on the clock when the Chargers lined up for the second attempted game winning field goal.

Offside Pittsburgh.

There were 0 seconds left on the clock when the Chargers lined up for the third attempted game winning field goal.

Not that it would have mattered much, but

I stand corrected on the above, I verified it was indeed 0 at the time of the second attempt, but sticking with the below:

holy **** the officiating is horrid.

Edited by Hedge

Maybe Anthony Lynn wouldn't have been such a bad hire after all?  Chargers players all praising him, the reason they are winning games like this now...

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Never thought the Chargers would come back after that first half.

They have had so much talent, seems like they might be finally "learning how to win"

• Like (+1) 1