SNF: Chargers at Steelers

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, Hedge said:

There were 3 seconds left on the clock when the Chargers lined up for the first attempted game winning field goal.

Offside Pittsburgh.

There were 3 seconds left on the clock when the Chargers lined up for the second attempted game winning field goal.

Offside Pittsburgh.

There were 0 seconds left on the clock when the Chargers lined up for the third attempted game winning field goal.

Not that it would have mattered much, but holy **** the officiating is horrid.

I just went back and rewatched it.  This is 100% inaccurate.  The clock was at :00 for the second attempt.

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Maybe Anthony Lynn wouldn't have been such a bad hire after all?  Chargers players all praising him, the reason they are winning games like this now...

They have had so much talent, seems like they might be finally "learning how to win"

I liked Lynn’s approach to play calling. He was an immediate improvement over Roman. Perhaps the offensive minded coach was a better way to go, though at the time I wanted all traces of Rex gone. The penalties seem to have remained even with Rex a distant memory. Lynn does have a far more talented team and QB than the current Bills roster to be fair. 

20 minutes ago, Hedge said:

There were 3 seconds left on the clock when the Chargers lined up for the first attempted game winning field goal.

Offside Pittsburgh.

There were 3 seconds left on the clock when the Chargers lined up for the second attempted game winning field goal.

Offside Pittsburgh.

There were 0 seconds left on the clock when the Chargers lined up for the third attempted game winning field goal.

Not that it would have mattered much, but holy **** the officiating is horrid.

They actually reset the game clock to 0 for the second kick, as it should have been. It started at 3 but was quickly corrected before the play. 

• SDS unpinned this topic
7 hours ago, Hedge said:

Offside Pittsburgh.

Offside Pittsburgh.

Not that it would have mattered much, but

I stand corrected on the above, I verified it was indeed 0 at the time of the second attempt, but sticking with the below:

holy **** the officiating is horrid.

They were offside ALL three times? I don’t know how the Steelers screwing up is bad officiating

8 hours ago, Shortchaz said:

I can’t imagine fighting in a stadium, the anxiety from watching videos like this is bad enough 

Where the hell is security? Billion dollar business and no security nearby!? Just Wow.

ETA: Also, it appears to be two Steelers fans. That's odd. Lol

Edited by John in Jax

9 hours ago, Buftex said:

Maybe Anthony Lynn wouldn't have been such a bad hire after all?  Chargers players all praising him, the reason they are winning games like this now...

They have had so much talent, seems like they might be finally "learning how to win"

He couldn't beat the Jets with EJ and Cardale at QB in a run-for-the-bus game. He's a bum.

s/ if you couldn't tell.

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

They were offside ALL three times? I don’t know how the Steelers screwing up is bad officiating

Both teams were Offside repeatedly all game, and not called for it.  The officiating was atrocious.

As bad as in the Bills game.  Bad and inconsistent officiating is a league-wide problem.