Josh Allen will be AFC Offensive Player of the Week

You guys do realize you faced the Dolphins D right?  They have given up 20 or more points to every team except the Jets  (7 and 13)and the Bills. (17). I think Allen going be damn good, but stop crowning him the next big thing because of his performance against the Phins. 

12 hours ago, Bangarang said:

So far today, Allen has been crowned the best rookie QB, AFC Offensive Player of the Week, League MVP and AFC Championship winner. 

Today was a big big day for him if you don’t count the fact that we lost to the Dolphins.

And in the same span he's been accused of almost legendary inaccuracy, having no ability to go through his reads, an inability to stand in the pocket, an inability to read a defense pre or post snap, and probably looking for employment by the end of next year. 

Yesterday was a big day for his critics, if you don't count the fact that he was the best offensive player on the field in his seventh game at the NFL level

12 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

You guys do realize you faced the Dolphins D right?  They have given up 20 or more points to every team except the Jets  (7 and 13)and the Bills. (17). I think Allen going be damn good, but stop crowning him the next big thing because of his performance against the Phins. 

I may be wrong; however, I think the many posts being optimistic about Allen's future might have something to do with the fact that this is a Bills message board. If it is alright with you, we'll just go on being positive about our QB.

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

And in the same span he's been accused of almost legendary inaccuracy, having no ability to go through his reads, an inability to stand in the pocket, an inability to read a defense pre or post snap, and probably looking for employment by the end of next year. 

Yesterday was a big day for his critics, if you don't count the fact that he was the best offensive player on the field in his seventh game at the NFL level

I may be wrong; however, I think the many posts being optimistic about Allen's future might have something to do with the fact that this is a Bills message board. If it is alright with you, we'll just go on being positive about our QB.

Lol I had a feeling my post be read that way... I was trying say just go for some middle ground is all.  This board has called him a bust over and over (numerous threads) and he isn’t! He is a young rookie QB who has the potential be a very good/great QB.  The Bills been more critical of Allen than the Jets have of their rookie QB, and I dare say I think Allen will be a better QB in 2-3 years when he learns to throw more and run less.  The Bills have their QB the fans just need relax a bit and not get to high on a good day because bad days will still happen. 

6 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol I had a feeling my post be read that way... I was trying say just go for some middle ground is all.  This board has called him a bust over and over (numerous threads) and he isn’t! He is a young rookie QB who has the potential be a very good/great QB.  The Bills been more critical of Allen than the Jets have of their rookie QB, and I dare say I think Allen will be a better QB in 2-3 years when he learns to throw more and run less.  The Bills have their QB the fans just need relax a bit and not get to high on a good day because bad days will still happen. 

Thanks, Dr. Phil.

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

And all I was trying to say is that this is a Bills message board. Most of us are pretty knowledgeable about our team and have a pretty objective view of what we are seeing in Josh Allen.

• Like (+1) 1