Josh Allen will be AFC Offensive Player of the Week

He had 231 yards passing, 135 yards on the ground, and two TD's. I know there is still one AFC game left this week, but I can't see any reason why he should not get this honor. Kareem Hunt won it in week 9 with only 141 yards total and two TD's.

Edited by greenyellowred

the guy is a human highlight reel.  the Bills have their guy.   find another position to fill.  QB is done.   did not see the game, but the Nfl.com Josh Allen highlight piece showed me all I needed to see.   if the Bills get WRs who can separate, boy do we have guy who can fire it in there.  Forget the two TD misses, the ball clearly slips on the Clay throw.  

trust the process.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, greenyellowred said:

He had 231 yards passing, 135 yards on the ground, and two TD's. I know there is still one AFC game left this week, but I can't see any reason why he should not get this honor. Kareem Hunt won it in week 9 with only 141 yards total and two TD's.

Biggest reason is Clay didn't catch that ball.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, greenyellowred said:

No one who is not a Bills fans agrees with this.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rico said:

Biggest reason is Clay didn't catch that ball.

That's on Clay. Not Allen's fault. With the catch, Allen has even more yards and anothher TD.

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Please Traffic_light_red.png

First of all the Bills lost and then there's this

Dtc6oGlXcAEppRs.jpg

Since when does a loss matter to choosing a Player of the Week?

6 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

the guy is a human highlight reel.  the Bills have their guy.   find another position to fill.  QB is done.   did not see the game, but the Nfl.com Josh Allen highlight piece showed me all I needed to see.   if the Bills get WRs who can separate, boy do we have guy who can fire it in there.  Forget the two TD misses, the ball clearly slips on the Clay throw.  

trust the process.

The "process" better dictate that we go very high in the draft and/or spend big on offensive linemEn.  WRs who can separate won't help a young quarterback often under extreme duress.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, greenyellowred said:

That's on Clay. Not Allen's fault. With the catch, Allen has even more yards and anothher TD.

Since when does a loss matter to choosing a Player of the Week?

Even if you don't take winning into account (which I would not), Mahomes had a better game. Allen will not win. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Even if you don't take winning into account (which I would not), Mahomes had a better game. Allen will not win. 

true, but the fact  we're even seriously debating his shows how good Allen is getting.

Its entirely possible Allen will be the Mahomes of 2019.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

true, but the fact  we're even seriously debating his shows how good Allen is getting.

Its entirely possible Allen will be the Mahomes of 2019.

He has a long way to go as a passer before I could even consider that.  I'd like to see him continue to ascend with better players around him.  He's already a playmaker.

36 minutes ago, greenyellowred said:

if we won he might have had a chance

15 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

So far today, Allen has been crowned the best rookie QB, AFC Offensive Player of the Week, League MVP and AFC Championship winner. 

Today was a big big day for him if you don’t count the fact that we lost to the Dolphins.

It really bothers you that some feel Allen looked good today, huh?

1 hour ago, greenyellowred said:

Hahahahahahaha...dude pump your brakes....they Loss, he missed throws....yes he had a good game...it wasn't great! He has to make that easy throw to Zay, who was wide open....Foster had his man beat by 5 yds...make that throw...He was a baller! He could've did alot more....BILLS FANS

• Like (+1) 1