Rate the rookie QB after week 13

RPbillsfan

On 12/2/2018 at 8:19 PM, Bangarang said:

Lol Allen better than Baker. Put that pipe down.

if the question is who has been the best so far?  it's Baker hands down, but if the question is who will have the better career? it'd be very very difficult for me not to take Allen without hesitation. He has totally exceeded my expectations these last 2 weeks and i just feel his ceiling is much higher than Bakers. You compare the OL and WR corps between the 2 teams, Baker has a monster advantage. Just his size , athletic ability and arm talent are attributes Baker obviously could never match, and the progression he made in 6 weeks has been nothing short of spectacular.

The way he trusts  his ability is awesome, standing in the pocket til the last second , delivering lasers to any and every spot on the field, he can make throws look easy that other qbs just don't have the height , strength and power to make. i mean Allen can truly be the best qb in the game at some point if he keeps progressing and i don't think i can say the same about Baker, but he is a helluva qb and with all that said has an extremely high ceiling, just think Allens is higher.. I think we all fully expect an influx of ol  and wr/te talent this offseason, i don't think it's too homerish to say Allen could take this team on a playoff run by next year, especially with this defense...

the future looks bright for the bills at the qb position..strange times..

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Where are the Darnold fans now?

league-leading 14 interceptions

i don't know if this is my hate for the local jersey jets talking but i can see him being a total bust and a backup in 2-3 yeaars, just way too turnover prone and i just don't think his ceiling is very high..i could be very wrong...going to be interesting seeing them go head to head this week! i think our D significantly increases that #

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, JerseyBills said:
13 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Where are the Darnold fans now?

league-leading 14 interceptions

i don't know if this is my hate for the local jersey jets talking but i can see him being a total bust and a backup in 2-3 yeaars, just way too turnover prone and i just don't think his ceiling is very high..i could be very wrong...going to be interesting seeing them go head to head this week! i think our D significantly increases that #

Anything is possible.   1st NFL pass was a pick 6?  

I wasn't impressed with his I don't want to participate in passing during the combines.  The block head (litterally)