Allen's Last Pass (12/2): Bad Pass or Drop?

Gugny

Allen's Last Pass (12/2): Bad Pass or Drop?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Allen's Last Pass (12/2): Bad Pass or Drop?

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You’re way too generous.  Look at the balls Thielen and Diggs and Nelson and Woods and so on routinely take home

Hmm? Thielen, Diggs, and Clay.  Yeah, he could have caught it and I wish Allen made it easier for him with a better ball.

4 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

guess gugny has decided everything is either black or white....its 1 persons fault only...oh well

No.  Gugny employs logic.  It was either a pass that should have been caught, or should not have.  It's as black and white as ebony and ivory.

Guys in this league need to do the incredible to win.  Even with Brady, it took an incredible catch by Edelman in the SB to beat the Falcons. Zay dropped a much more difficult catch.  Clay's catch was almost routine by NFL standards.  The throw was incredible.  

• Like (+1) 1

Not voting for either. It was a bad pass, but it still should have been caught. Allen was under much more duress than Clay on that throw.

Edit: "bad pass", location-wise. It was amazing he got it there at all.

Edited by MPT

2 minutes ago, MPT said:

Not voting for either. It was a bad pass, but it still should have been caught. Allen was under much more duress than Clay on that throw.

Edit: "bad pass", location-wise. It was amazing he got it there at all.

It hit him in the hands.  Where else should he have located it?

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

No.  Gugny employs logic.  It was either a pass that should have been caught, or should not have.  It's as black and white as ebony and ivory.

I voted for Clay....he had enough time and room (no-one was around him) to adjust to the ball...I was gonna go 95/5 ?

• Like (+1) 1