New Draft Order

Pete

11 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

I want draft AND free agents for OL lol. I want more teddy brosevelt lol

Thats a good approach too. Whats the scoop on Easton? Is he JAG due to be a free agent or is he a big upgrade?

I think he is a huge upgrade at guard or center, but he had surgery this offseason, so he is coming off injury. He had a disc in his neck, so while its a neck injury, it isn't like a spinal fusion or anything. He's a Harvard guy who the Vikings do miss quite a bit this year, but we can beat any offer they give him. I think he is more realistic than Paradis and he is younger. Mitch Morse is a good fit as well. 

I think he is only getting to UFA because he is hurt. They wanted to extend him, but now they are in a weird spot. 

26 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I think he is a huge upgrade at guard or center, but he had surgery this offseason, so he is coming off injury. He had a disc in his neck, so while its a neck injury, it isn't like a spinal fusion or anything. He's a Harvard guy who the Vikings do miss quite a bit this year, but we can beat any offer they give him. I think he is more realistic than Paradis and he is younger. Mitch Morse is a good fit as well. 

I think he is only getting to UFA because he is hurt. They wanted to extend him, but now they are in a weird spot. 

Cool I'll look into him. I already like his age. We'd be getting him in his prime years which would be great.

• Like (+1) 1

I see us picking between 13-15 and I would like to see us take Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio St. The guy is probably going to run a 40 time in the low 4.3's and is going to be a playmaker in the NFL. Talent wise, athletic ability, and body type reminds me of OBJ. 

1 hour ago, H2o said:

I see us picking between 13-15 and I would like to see us take Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio St. The guy is probably going to run a 40 time in the low 4.3's and is going to be a playmaker in the NFL. Talent wise, athletic ability, and body type reminds me of OBJ. 

Not sure if I’m feeling this BUT the speed on this team would be absurd if we roll out Foster, McKenzie and Campbell with Zay.