New Draft Order

Pete

Jags, Gmen, and Cards winning helped our position.  We have remaining games against Jets, Lions, Pats, and Fins.

1-49ers 2-10

2-Raiders 2-10

3-Jets 3-9

4-Cards  3-9

5-Falcons 4-8

6-Lions 4-8

7-Giants 4-8

8-Bills 4-8

9-Pack 4-7-1

10-Chiefs 4-7-1

There is a good shot we end up with top 10 pick, possibly higher.  There is talent on team- we are close.  A good draft and good signings- we contend.  It's 1989 all over again.

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Bills will be playing 3 of their last 4 at home against teams they will be favored against.

So, who the heck knows where the Bills will be picking.

My very early mock pick for the Bills in the first round is............... Missouri TE Albert O. Josh Allen's brand new toy.

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Bills will be playing 3 of their last 4 at home against teams they will be favored against.

My very early mock pick for the Bills in the first round is............... Missouri TE Albert O. Josh Allen's brand new toy.

Noah Fant is my early guess for the Bills.  With Anthony Johnson in the 2nd

28 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Yep, 7-9 looks right.

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

OT Jonah Williams

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Noah Fant is my early guess for the Bills.  With Anthony Johnson in the 2nd

Johnson isnt that good.

Fant could be special but for some reason this team doesnt value good TEs

• Like (+1) 1

I think we'll be picking 10. I want Jonah Williams or Greg Little. Anything to patch up the OL.

1.) Greg Little, T, Ole Miss

2.) Marquise Brown, WR

3.) Elgton Jenkins, C, Mississippi State

4.) Darryl Williams, OG, Mississippi State

4.) Beau Benzschawel, OG, Wisconsin

Sign LeVeon Bell. Think he could do well behind that OL. Marquise Brown would be a perfect compliment to Zay Jones. Think we'd be ok there. Brown and Bell know each other too. 

18 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I think we'll be picking 10. I want Jonah Williams or Greg Little. Anything to patch up the OL.

1.) Greg Little, T, Ole Miss

2.) Marquise Brown, WR

3.) Elgton Jenkins, C, Mississippi State

4.) Darryl Williams, OG, Mississippi State

4.) Beau Benzschawel, OG, Wisconsin

Sign LeVeon Bell. Think he could do well behind that OL. Marquise Brown would be a perfect compliment to Zay Jones. Think we'd be ok there. Brown and Bell know each other too. 

The Bills ain’t signing Bell to his humongous demands under any circumstances.

Tevin Coleman would be a more cost effective signing.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The Bills ain’t signing Bell to his humongous demands under any circumstances.

Tevin Coleman would be a more cost effective signing.

I like TJ Yeldon in that spot. But Coleman makes sense too. Yeldon has a connection with Kelly Skipper. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I hope we have at least 2 starters in FA. 

Id go CB2, SLB, EDGE, TE, RB in free agency. If we go into this draft needing WRs and OL with 10 picks we could have a feast. Williams or Little at RT with that first pick is where it needs to go. I like the Wisconsin kids. I like the Mississippi state kids. This draft seems to be deep with a lot of blue chip players at OL and WR. No spectacular talents but blue chips guys RDS 2-5.

2 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Id go CB2, SLB, EDGE, TE, RB in free agency. If we go into this draft needing WRs and OL with 10 picks we could have a feast. Williams or Little at RT with that first pick is where it needs to go. I like the Wisconsin kids. I like the Mississippi state kids. This draft seems to be deep with a lot of blue chip players at OL and WR. No spectacular talents but blue chips guys RDS 2-5.

Too early to know how it falls out, but with our cap space, picks and current core players, I like the direction. 

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

I hope we have at least 2 starters in FA. 

I'm going Nick Easton at center and Daryl Williams at RT. Both coming off injury, but are big upgrades. Pushing it, maybe I go after AJ Cann as my new RG. 

Dawkins-Teller-Easton-Cann-Williams

Bodine-Draft pick-Ike Boettger 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

I want us to go to the draft for OL.

I want draft AND free agents for OL lol. I want more teddy brosevelt lol

11 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I'm going Nick Easton at center and Daryl Williams at RT. Both coming off injury, but are big upgrades. Pushing it, maybe I go after AJ Cann as my new RG. 

Dawkins-Teller-Easton-Cann-Williams

Bodine-Draft pick-Ike Boettger 

Thats a good approach too. Whats the scoop on Easton? Is he JAG due to be a free agent or is he a big upgrade?