Atta Boy Josh - What a stud

Bakin

56 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Josh Allen has been playing competitive football for many years now.  HS, Jr. College, Wyoming, now with the Buffalo Bills.

His pass accuracy has never improved.

Sorry!

:thumbdown:

51 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

You can project that to a full NFL season and a full NFL career for Josh Allen.

:mellow:

49 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

JA has had the same pass accuracy problem his whole football life.

<_<

47 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

You didn't challenge my post, John.  JA has a pass accuracy problem.  Not good.  

:ph34r:

I take it you are not a Josh Allen fan.

Can I ask you if you can "wish" he was everything you want him to be?

I say this because he is going to be the Bills QB for a lot of games going forward.

2 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

It appears most here want nothing more than an echo chamber, they certainly don't want the truth.

You can't handle the truth.

• Like (+1) 1

Yep Josh sucks as bad as Jared Goff

Goff 17/33 207 yards, 1 TD 1 Int -2 yards rushing

Allen 18/33 231 yards 2 TD 2 Int 135 yards rushing

man these guys suck. 

Edited by Sanners
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

I take it you are not a Josh Allen fan.

Can I ask you if you can "wish" he was everything you want him to be?

I say this because he is going to be the Bills QB for a lot of games going forward.

You can't handle the truth.

That Allen remains inconsistent? Try to tell me otherwise, go ahead.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PearlHowardman said:

Josh Allen has been playing competitive football for many years now.  HS, Jr. College, Wyoming, now with the Buffalo Bills.

His pass accuracy has never improved.

Sorry!

:thumbdown:

I'm sure you don't know what you are talking about. What evidence do you have of this?

Josh Allen will always be a little inaccurate but he is going to be good anyways.  He has kept the Bills competitive both at home and on the road.  Once the Bills improve their offensive talent his ability to get the ball downfield will lead to more chunk plays and a better running game.  It has been a long time since I have been this optimistic.

If Clay doesn't stumble or makes that catch it's one of the best fourth quarter comebacks in Bills history. A little over two minutes. 90 yards. On the road. No time outs. He already had 3-4 very good passes before that. We lost a review that would have been first and goal at the five. He eluded three rushers before looking downfield again and throwing all the way across the field to the enzone 40+ yards.

• Like (+1) 7

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

If Clay doesn't stumble or makes that catch it's one of the best fourth quarter comebacks in Bills history. A little over two minutes. 90 yards. On the road. No time outs. He already had 3-4 very good passes before that. We lost a review that would have been first and goal at the five. He eluded three rushers before looking downfield again and throwing all the way across the field to the enzone 40+ yards.

No points for second place.

1 minute ago, PeterDude said:

That Allen remains inconsistent? Try to tell me otherwise, go ahead.

LOL.  Enjoy your sweet blanket of despair.  I watch football Buffalo Bills football and hope they win because that's what I do.

You got to do what you got to do.

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

LOL.  Enjoy your sweet blanket of despair.  I watch football Buffalo Bills football and hope they win because that's what I do.

Cheers!

Hey, I'd like a perrenial playoff team just like the next guy, but being delusional about the current talent isn't going to make it happen.

1 hour ago, Bakin said:

YES, 

he missed a few passes, including the TD to Zay and the pass to Clay (it was short, for sure, but Clay was bumbling)..

this kid is special..

those runs??  Some of those passes?  
My goodness...

Improve the supporting cast...Allen will get even better (if he doesn't end up in a full body cast)....

Really disappointing loss...but it appears this kid might be for real...

Keep on keepin on...

He is, clay should have caught it.

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I maintain his elbow is bothering him.  He threw some ropes that no other QB can throw.  He threw a bunch of ducks.  He single-handedly kept the game competitive.  He missed three open TDs...

Yea that pretty much sums it up. Those last two sentences are why it is a really strange e v a l...

16 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Cheers!

I've been waiting for a game like this all year.  I really don't care that they lost.  This is what I was hoping for all season.  

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Sanners said:

Yep Josh sucks as bad as Jared Goff

Goff 17/33 207 yards, 1 TD 1 Int -2 yards rushing

Allen 18/33 231 yards 2 TD 2 Int 135 yards rushing

man these guys suck. 

Aaron Rogers sucks too. 31/50   233 yds, 1 TD

38 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Most of the game?? Think that's an overstatement.  You could argue he was off in the 1st half, but the 2nd half, he was damm good.  He also was smart with the runs, don't recall him getting hit on any of them.

Yea I think most of the game his passing was a little off. Yes he had some drops - including a couple of big ones but whether it was timing or fundamentals there were plenty of inaccurate balls. 

I am not saying he was all bad today - he most certainly was not - but it was unconventional QB'ing.... and an odd one to try and analyse as a result.