Danny Crossman should be out

buffalonian

13 minutes ago, Idandria said:

You can make a serious argument that special teams cost the Bills the game. Sure, you can’t stop every single return but the Jets got huge yards every time. I’m for patience and continuity, but Crossman needs to go. 

You can make an argument that ST had a big contribution to last week’s loss also - lost by 4, missed FG and missed XP, muffed punt reception that gave Phins great field position

12 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Agreed. Whole coaching staff maybe minus Daboll was just awful today

It could just be me but I thought some of Daboll’s play calls and designers were highly questionable - situationally questionable

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You can make an argument that ST had a big contribution to last week’s loss also - lost by 4, missed FG and missed XP, muffed punt reception that gave Phins great field position

It could just be me but I thought some of Daboll’s play calls and designers were highly questionable - situationally questionable

Ya I do agree. I just think he at least had some good moments where the others were just plain awful all around

On 12/2/2018 at 4:45 PM, buffalonian said:

Another week with subpar special teams play that affected the outcome of the game.  

This has gone on for years since Crossman has been the special team coach. The special teams has been disorganized and has made major mistakes week in and week out this season.  I’m surprised there has been no questioning from the Buffalo media on this point. Crossman needs to go. 

Theo losses in a row attributed primarily to special teams mistakes. 

What the hell is he going to do?????Put a rope around their necks to keep them in their lanes.Blame the players..most second stringers are on the squad and are the ones who want to make a big tackle ,but leave their part of the field empty for that risk and 5 seconds of tv fame.Crossman should only get a portion of the blame...and McDermott is bullcrapping all of us when he says he only looks for discipline type players....ok,then.This team is not discipline and is not a intelligent bunch.Sorry for the vent...but it's the truth!

Edited by Misterbluesky
Curse word

Special Teams were bad today.  Obviously they allowed a kickoff return that hurt the Bills.  I wondered why Hauschka was kicking off the way he was.  I know when it's cold the ball is stiffer and harder and doesn't travel as well, but we conditions that hard that he couldn't put it in the end zone?

5 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

What the hell is he going to do?????Put a rope around their necks to keep them in their lanes.Blame the players..most second stringers are on the squad and are the ones who want to make a big tackle ,but leave their part of the field empty for that risk and 5 seconds of tv fame.Crossman should only get a portion of the blame...and McDermott is bullcrapping all of us when he says he only looks for discipline type players....ok,then.This team is not discipline and is not a intelligent bunch.Sorry for the vent...but it's the truth!

Yes. Coaches are responsible for players carrying out basic responsibilities.  The special teams deficiencies have been chronic all season; penalties, turnovers, missed assignments have been rampant.  Does Crossman deserve a pass?  He has been horrible for a long time. He needs to go. 

3 minutes ago, buffalonian said:

Yes. Coaches are responsible for players carrying out basic responsibilities.  The special teams deficiencies have been chronic all season; penalties, turnovers, missed assignments have been rampant.  Does Crossman deserve a pass?  He has been horrible for a long time. He needs to go. 

Then get some dang players that listen and are coachable..we don't have much of that.