Danny Crossman should be out

buffalonian

The guy has been here since 2013 and it's time for some new blood. How many losses can be attributed to Special Teams this year? Blocked kicks, whiffed punts, guys jumping out of their lanes. I know the Bills obviously weren't going to make a run at the playoffs this year, but next year I feel like they have a chance. Lets not let horrible ST play potentially cost us a game or 3. I guarantee he gets canned by the end of the year. 

Edit: I see this topic has already been started unsurprisingly. Sorry!

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles

Just now, Idandria said:

You can make a serious argument that special teams cost the Bills the game. Sure, you can’t stop every single return but the Jets got huge yards every time. I’m for patience and continuity, but Crossman needs to go. 

Yep. I was looking at drive summaries and counted four of them that were started at their 40 or closer. That's simply unacceptable. 

This is less about special teams than it's about Crossman's need for significant special coaching education.  He should have been out of here a while ago.  Today, he should have been gone by halftime.  If he's not gone tomorrow, it's only because it's so late in the season it makes little difference.  If he's back next year, McDermott will never stop hearing about it, from fans and the press.

• Like (+1) 2