Danny Crossman should be out

buffalonian

Another week with subpar special teams play that affected the outcome of the game.  

This has gone on for years since Crossman has been the special team coach. The special teams has been disorganized and has made major mistakes week in and week out this season.  I’m surprised there has been no questioning from the Buffalo media on this point. Crossman needs to go. 

Edited by buffalonian
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

They signed a returner Denver cut because he fumbles. He has been good on offense though.

That fumble wasn’t really on him. Tripping at the goal on the kickoff was quite silly though. 

What concerns me the most is they get a penalty every single return. It’s on the players to stop getting these stupid penalties but something is not working with his unit 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This isn't on Crossman.  Guy muffs fielding a kick.   Money Hauschka pushes a PAT and misses a 55 yarder.

Missed blocking on the punt that was almost blocked; guys running into each other on the muffed punt; multiple special teams penalties again. Special teams played an important role in the loss today. 

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

And another useless thread...

Another useless comment 

• Like (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

This isn't on Crossman.  Guy muffs fielding a kick.   Money Hauschka pushes a PAT and misses a 55 yarder.

McKenzie didn't really muff it. His own guy ran into him. If their communication is lacking, that's on Crossman. This year has been filled with undisciplined penalties, guys out of position, lack of production on returns, and big gains given up in coverage. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, MPT said:

McKenzie didn't really muff it. His own guy ran into him. If their communication is lacking, that's on Crossman. This year has been filled with undisciplined penalties, guys out of position, lack of production on returns, and big gains given up in coverage. 

An NFL ST coach has to tell one of his players how to clear out his blockers as he's trying to fair catch??  

Nope. Even Lofton commented on exactly what McKenzie was supposed to shout to his blockers.

29 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Special teams has sucked all year long aside from Hauschka. I'll give him a pass for an off day. I can't do the same for rest of special teams.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Special teams has sucked all year long aside from Hauschka. I'll give him a pass for an off day. I can't do the same for rest of special teams.

I'm not arguing they haven't sucked all year.  But today, it had zero to do with coaching on those 3 plays.