How Typical For Buffalo Sports

6 minutes ago, The Crowing Rooster said:

What a difference a week makes. Last week the Sabres were on a 10 game win streak UB had a chance to win a championship and the Bills were coming off a second consecutive win. This week   PPPFFFFTTTT!!!!

The difference is we have a QB...just need a few more parts.  Allen is the real deal.

8 minutes ago, boater said:

Go take a pill.

I take 20 pills a day which one do you suggest . lol

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

UB basketball won a championship in Ireland if that helps

That's cool.

10 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Seriously.

I didn't expect to see another loss from a Buffalo team until 2021 at the earliest.

You weren't?

7 minutes ago, The Crowing Rooster said:

I agree with you on Allen but this weekend is disappointing. I want that good feeling to continue.

Def disappointed but trying to find a silver lining.  I do think Allen will keep progressing and I feel very hopeful for the next few years

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

The difference is we have a QB...just need a few more parts.  Allen is the real deal.

I agree, Josh made some rookie mistakes today but he was also exhilarating and if it wasn't for failures by the ST and a handful of worthless players (KB, CC) we would've won this game going away.  The refs screwing us was expected. Hochuli is in love with TV time just as much as  his worthless father.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I agree, Josh made some rookie mistakes today but he was also exhilarating and if it wasn't for failures by the ST and a handful of worthless players (KB, CC) we would've won this game going away.  The refs screwing us was expected. Hochuli is in love with TV time just as much as  his worthless father.

Agreed.  Here's to the future!

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 10:27 PM, Johnnycage46 said:

Way too early to make that announcement, but it won't stop you and most folks here from doing so, I know.

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Actually I was thinking how the last month or so is NOT LIKE your typical WNY sports purgatory.  Most of our teams are good and winning often.

Agree.  It’s been a good run and hopefully it continues.  And I actually found myself pretty sad after the UB basketball and football losses and that’s a good thing.  I’m starting to care about those teams.

IMO, this is the best Buffalo has ever been in my life.  I’m proud of this city and the people raising it up.  It’s about time.

12 hours ago, The Crowing Rooster said:

:bag: UB loses GD Bowl

Troy is a good team and UB just killed themselves. Last 2 games put a bad taste in your mouth but it was a great season and hopefully, Jackson comes back.  He could get in the heisman talk if he does.