Cut Kelvin Benjamin RIGHT ***** NOW! (and then hang up)

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Yes, but the chances of him getting a decent contract are declining by the week. 

I agree. It only takes one team though. 

I can totally see someone like Indy giving him 2 years 20 million as a “red zone threat” 

45 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

He’ll survive the season only cause of the comp pick when someone overpays him. 

But he should be inactive, should have been for weeks 

Nail on the head. I don't know all of the comp pick rules but any pick we can get for him or clay will be worth more than the players themselves. But yeah, he should be benched for the rest of the year. Let's see what we have with the young speedy guys that give a ***** about their jobs. I'm just really hoping we don't see another Peterman man crush scenario though with McBeane being infatuated with someone who has no business on our roster. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I have had enough of KB.  He dropped his 7th TD pass this season, didn't adjust a route on a blitz, stopped after an INT, and did not even try to come back to that ball on the last series.  He needs to be cut immediately so Zay can be #1 and start working more with Josh.  Keeping KB only stunts the growth of the rest of our WRs.  Let the KB hate flow, and complete your conversion to the dark side!

It is better to just keep him and sit him to augment our compensation pick calculation for next year. Cutting him now really serves no tangible benefit.

It really is mystifying that KB is still playing, I have yet to see one thing he brings to this team.

But it was fun to hear James Lofton busting on him the entire game. Being both a former Bill and WR, KB non-effort has to piss him off.

Edited by CSBill

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Yep, just taking up time from Jones, Foster and McKenzie

Exactly.  Stop giving KB snaps.  Its taking field time away from young, developing receivers.  What's amazing to me is that the Bills opponents are still using a #1 corner on him.

McDermott told Joe B after the game that on the interception that KB needed to "trim the fat" off the route.  KB has a lot of fat trimming to do.  I think he struggles to make a roster next year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/2/2018 at 5:58 PM, JoeF said:

Exactly.  Stop giving KB snaps.  Its taking field time away from young, developing receivers.  What's amazing to me is that the Bills opponents are still using a #1 corner on him.

McDermott told Joe B after the game that on the interception that KB needed to "trim the fat" off the route.  KB has a lot of fat trimming to do.  I think he struggles to make a roster next year.

sounds like he is getting cut tomorrow :thumbsup:

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 1