Dolphins 21 Bills 17 Postgame Thread

3 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

The refs called everything under the sun, except 3 shots to Allen’s head. How does that happen?

Don't forget a blatant interference call on the last drive at the 5 on the overturned Zay Jones catch. He was absolutely mugged. I have seen some very poorly officiated games this year across the league but this may have been the worst one...and that is saying something. That said, come back to the ball and make the catch Clay, you total waste of oxygen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My wife just came into the room since she could tell the game ended. She had three questions:

1) So what was the final score?

2) So what’s their record now?

3) So where does that put them in the draft?

We’ve been married a long time. 

?

• Haha (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Teen Insight said:

I don't think we would have gone for 2 if we made that extra point though. Still would have been down by 4 in the end

True.  There's enough plays there to win that game.  Just need better discipline and less ref involvement.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

KB is a no brainer.

Clay has to go next year.  He never practices because something is always wrong with his body.

JA needs a go to TE to bail him out when he scrambles.

Beane..................get a TE for the Buffalo Bills.................right after 3 new Offensive Linemen.

Swerve for Irv?

1 minute ago, Mojo44 said:

The truth is, we also need some new running backs. Shady seems over the hill right now. Ivory is just what he is, you put him

in when your main guy needs a breather. It’s not all the offense of line when it comes to the running game. There is something wrong when your quarterback is your best runner. 

The OL is such a sieve that any running back will struggle.  If the Bills want some younger guys the FA is full of them.

The opposing D line closes all holes and actually are in the back field way too many times a game.

People can talk about all the WRs and RBs needed.  I will "bark" all off season to get an O line and a TE!

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, ExWNYer said:

Don't forget a blatant interference call on the last drive at the 5 on the overturned Zay Jones catch. He was absolutely mugged. I have seen some very poorly officiated games this year across the league but this may have been the worst one...and that is saying something. That said, come back to the ball and make the catch Clay, you total waste of oxygen.

But they call Milano for a PI just for getting in the receivers way.

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Yeah Jones was mugged.  Can't believe Clay didn't catch that last pass.  He's all by himself, facing the ball, catch it!

Edited by keepthefaith

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

But they call Milano for a PI just for getting in the receivers way.

Absolutely agree, Promo. I was screaming at that. Milano was IN FRONT of the WR and got inside position...whatever happened to both players having a right to the ball?? Yet Zay Jones has two arms wrapped around him on the 5 yard line BEFORE the ball gets there and they do nothing. Jesus H...

• Thank you (+1) 1