Dolphins 21 Bills 17 Postgame Thread

Just now, Maine-iac said:

Refs didn't help but the missed extra point meant we couldn't kick a fg to tie and the punt muff was just bad luck/not paying attention.  Three turnovers and 13 penalties is a bad recipe.

Its hard when the Bills are on the field the refs know every rule in the book when it comes to calling them on the Bills but forget player safety when the other team commits the foul. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, downunderbill said:

Don't know about that. I'm a right Josh guy but there were some throws he'll need to learn from.

He had a lot of balls flutter on him early, but he got better and better as the game went on. Much like this entire season, I hope. Keep showing progress! 

• Like (+1) 1

Hocculi’s son did that game today, his dad is the old guard, so to speak, Coleman, another old guard ref, did last weeks game, brutal reffing and wanting to get their face on tv and dictate the games, this needs to change or the NFL is going to suffer in the long run 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

The draft is for losers.

The more important thing would have been a notch in Allen’s belt directing the comeback to end with a win.

Haha yes losers are playing to get a high draft position and get cut and replaced by a shiny new draft pick. These boys couldn't care less. Let the Eggheads worry about it. This is a perfectly COMPETITIVE FOOTBALL GAME!

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

KB is a no brainer.

Clay has to go next year.  He never practices because something is always wrong with his body.

JA needs a go to TE to bail him out when he scrambles.

Beane..................get a TE for the Buffalo Bills.................right after 3 new Offensive Linemen.

The truth is, we also need some new running backs. Shady seems over the hill right now. Ivory is just what he is, you put him

in when your main guy needs a breather. It’s not all the offense of line when it comes to the running game. There is something wrong when your quarterback is your best runner. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm frustrated by the result but not upset with the effort from Allen. He nearly willed the team to a victory with everything going against him.

This whole season is about Allen, and that was very encouraging to me. Get him a line and some weapons, let him grow. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Refs didn't help but the missed extra point meant we couldn't kick a fg to tie and the punt muff was just bad luck/not paying attention.  Three turnovers and 13 penalties is a bad recipe.

I don't think we would have gone for 2 if we made that extra point though. Still would have been down by 4 in the end

A game like this today gives me some hope for next season.  Still some mistakes from McD, but I think this is an NFL team and it didn't look that way just a few weeks ago.  I like the future and I'm not talking about a high draft pick.  I'm talking about a good core group of players who believe.  This is something you can work with considering the cap money that will be freed up.

• Like (+1) 2

Josh was off a a few throws.  However, the best thing is that he's making the right reads and using the whole field.  The speed of the game and ability to read the defense/go through progressions is the hardest part of the game for QB's.   You are seeing Josh get better in this space every game.   This is EXACTLY what we want to see right now.  

• Like (+1) 5