Until we sort this officiating we are going nowhere

Jasovon

17 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

AGree with pretty much everything but I do think there was clear evidence to overturn. Should have been PI though 

I think that is fair enough - the overturn was a 50/50 call. I am stubbornly in the leave it on the field unless it is absolutely 100 obviously wrong and I thought Zay probably dropped it. To overturn I want more than probably. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

You need reading comprehension, the title simply says we are going nowhere until we do something about the officiating.

I see what the title says. Did you miss our playoff appearance last year? Some might say that’s going somewhere. Pretty sure you were complaining about the the refs every week last year as well. 

No reference to other teams because i don't care about them.

But other teams teams deal with the same poor officiating we do. It’s a league wide problem. 

I have a problem with inconsistency and bias, are you getting this now?

So youre okay with the refs costing us a game as long as they gift us a win too? That does nothing to address the actual problem but it makes you feel better for a week I guess.

Did you watch todays game? Have you seen us play the Patriots? Come on man i don't know what your deal is if you're just trying to be devils advocate your "everyone suffers the same" argument is pretty weak compared to the last 3 hours we had to endure. 

It’s not weak, it’s the truth. 

5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

yeah, or where they  missed numerous PI's on a QB.   This officiating today was particularly bad.  

If you seriously haven’t seen games where numerous PIs haven’t gone called then I don’t know what to tell you. It’s literally a weekly occurrence around the league.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

I see what the title says. Did you miss our playoff appearance last year? Some might say that’s going somewhere. Pretty sure you were complaining about the the refs every week last year as well. 

But other teams teams deal with the same poor officiating we do. It’s a league wide problem. 

So youre okay with the refs costing us a game as long as they gift us a win too? That does nothing to address the actual problem but it makes you feel better for a week I guess.

It’s not weak, it’s the truth. 

Fine you're a league apologist i get it. Enjoy mediocrity i guess?

If you seriously haven’t seen games where numerous PIs haven’t gone called then I don’t know what to tell you. It’s literally a weekly occurrence around the league.

In fact I had the Texans game on the other screen. That was awfully officiated with multiple blown calls too. 

you changed my point.   PIs go uncalled every week.  But a combo of a QB getting hit in the head and not called for the 2-3rd time in a game, and THEN a PI being missed with under 2 minutes left has not happened.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

I know it’s a booth review... the bills were hustling to run a play and Gase threw a red challenge flag to stop play and give the refs enough time to call for a booth review. 

You don't think with the Miami defenders all around running right up to the play signaling no catch (correctly) at the end of the game would not have prompted a booth review right then?

9 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

I know it’s a booth review... the bills were hustling to run a play and Gase threw a red challenge flag to stop play and give the refs enough time to call for a booth review. 

I thought it was actually a penalty if you threw a challenge flag during a time when you cannot challenge (last 2 minutes or if you are out of challenges/timeouts).

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Bangarang said:

How am I an apologist by saying officiating around the league is a problem? What are you even taking about?

What are you even talking about? Do you want us to have a chance to win games or not? Seems not from where i'm standing you just say "it sucks for everyone" then criticise the Bills for losing games they had very little chance of winning. 

4 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

you changed my point.   PIs go uncalled every week.  But a combo of a QB getting hit in the head and not called for the 2-3rd time in a game, and THEN a PI being missed with under 2 minutes left has not happened.  

EXACTLY it's the timing of the calls/no calls

Just now, Billever76 said:

EXACTLY it's the timing of the calls/no calls

apparently that happens to all teams, it's why noone ever comes back to win a game. We should all just nod happily and then turn our anger on the Bills as an organisation like good little fans. 

2 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

apparently that happens to all teams, it's why noone ever comes back to win a game. We should all just nod happily and then turn our anger on the Bills as an organisation like good little fans. 

If Clay caught the ball you’d be just fine with it all

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

If Clay caught the ball you’d be just fine with it all

I 100% would not. Our QB took multiple shots to the head that went uncalled and we should never have been in that position.

Plus Clay didn't catch the ball and you as well as others are fine with it all, what does that say about you?

Edited by Jasovon
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You don't think with the Miami defenders all around running right up to the play signaling no catch (correctly) at the end of the game would not have prompted a booth review right then?

Not necessarily with the Bills hustling to run a play. It could or it couldn’t have, but the point is that it’s a delay of game penalty to throw a challenge flag under two minutes. Which he did. 

Edited by Do The Reich Thing
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

What are you even talking about?

Do do I have to spell it out for you? You called me a league apologist which made absolutely no sense because all I’ve done in this thread is criticize the league for their poor officiating. What are you having trouble understanding?

5 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

Do you want us to have a chance to win games or not? Seems not from where i'm standing you just say "it sucks for everyone" then criticise the Bills for losing games they had very little chance of winning. 

This is just ignorant at this point. You’re talking in circles.