Until we sort this officiating we are going nowhere

Jasovon

8 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

So you have a problem with the poor officiating except for when we benefit from it?

Why are you asking these questions? 

You just watched the game.    You know why he’s talking about the refs today 

Just now, row_33 said:

All 32 teams fans will whine about the refs today

Will any of their QBs get tackled by the neck without a call ?     Doubtful 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

name one.  name a game you've watched this year, even a Bills game, with officiating this poor.  

of course, it could be the NFL gives the terrible crews to the "bad" games, which we play in a lot.  

This was the only game this year where I've seen such awful officiating.  

Browns cost the game against the Raiders. 

Maybe youre not watching enough football around the league if that’s what you think?

Edited by Bangarang

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Why are you asking these questions? 

You just watched the game.    You know why he’s talking about the refs today 

I got exactly the same responses from him and others after the abomination of the Seahawks game a couple of years back. 

think it is the TYPE of non calls that I find concerning.......these refs are always going to miss calls....you CANNOT miss blow to a QBs head.....of which at least 2 I can count on Allen that were not called.

It is a testimate to this team that they battled today to be in a position to win the game on a dropped pass by Clay

6 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

I don't care about every other team, i care about the Bills. We got hosed and I'm sick of it and want change. If you're happy with our QB getting hit in the head and our defenders not being allowed to celebrate then you keep doing you.

The title of this thread implies that we are the only team who deals with poor officiating. We are not. You have a problem with the refs but then say it would be okay if we were the beneficiaries of poor calls. Make up your mind. Do you want the problem fixed or do you just want us to benefit more from it?

Edited by Bangarang

15 minutes ago, Seoulful Soul said:

Don't worry.  As long as their golden teams win, the nfl doesn't care.

Now Miami is a "golden team"?  The stadium was 1/3 empty in the 4th Q in a close game.

14 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

How was there not a flag on Miami for throwing a challenge flag under two minutes? They did that to delay so the bills couldn’t run a play. 

It's a booth review.  No challenge necessary. It gets initiated off the field.

Just now, Bangarang said:

The title of this thread implies that we are the only team who deals with poor officiating. We are not. You have a problem with the refs but then say it would be okay if we were the beneficiaries of poor calls. Make up your mind. Do you want the problem fixed or do you want us to benefit from it?

You need reading comprehension, the title simply says we are going nowhere until we do something about the officiating. No reference to other teams because i don't care about them. I have a problem with inconsistency and bias, are you getting this now? Did you watch todays game? Have you seen us play the Patriots? Come on man i don't know what your deal is if you're just trying to be devils advocate your "everyone suffers the same" argument is pretty weak compared to the last 3 hours we had to endure. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Browns cost the game against the Raiders. 

Maybe youre not watching enough football around the league if that’s what you think?

I do watch it.  And the refs league-wide are terrible.  One reason is that there is zero real accountability.  But today's game was the worst game I've seen this year.   Name a game where a QB took numerous head shots, including on the final drive, and those were not called.  That's been a point of emphasis for YEARS,  yet this crew of morons missed it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Really terrible. Allen is going to get the Cam Newton treatment. Because he is bigger and tougher he's going to get no flags. 

The PI on the Zay play is such bull crap. If he dropped it, they would have thrown the flag. But they thought he caught it, so the didn't throw it. And it got overturned. I hate the circumstantial officiating. 

The non holding call as Tunsil tackled Jerry really pissed me off too on the Dolphins last touchdown. 

The Dolphins had no business winning that game. They need to send a fruit basket to Clay, McKenzie, and the officiating crew. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

I do watch it.  And the refs league-wide are terrible.  One reason is that there is zero real accountability.  But today's game was the worst game I've seen this year.   Name a game where a QB took numerous head shots, including on the final drive, and those were not called.  That's been a point of emphasis for YEARS,  yet this crew of morons missed it.  

So you want me to find a game where the refs missed a head shot on the QB specifically in the final drive of the game? Oi vei 

16 minutes ago, Seoulful Soul said:

Don't worry.  As long as their golden teams win, the nfl doesn't care.

That's so true. Teams that generate more revenues like NE, Pitt, Dallas etc will always get 100x more calls than small market insignificant Buffalo. The only purpose the Bills are for the shield is as "schedule filler".

Just now, Bangarang said:

So you want me to find a game where the refs missed a head shot on the QB specifically in the final drive of the game? Oi vei 

yeah, or where they  missed numerous PI's on a QB.   This officiating today was particularly bad.  

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

the numerous hits to Allen's head that were not called were awful.   And despite the fact that Zay didn't catch the ball, the CB was all over him PRIOR TO the ball arriving.  Should have been PI.  Another missed call by this terrible officiating crew.  

Brady would have gotten every call

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Now Miami is a "golden team"?  The stadium was 1/3 empty in the 4th Q in a close game.

It's a booth review.  No challenge necessary. It gets initiated off the field.

I know it’s a booth review... the bills were hustling to run a play and Gase threw a red challenge flag to stop play and give the refs enough time to call for a booth review. 

• Like (+1) 1