Until we sort this officiating we are going nowhere

Jasovon

5 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

the numerous hits to Allen's head that were not called were awful.   And despite the fact that Zay didn't catch the ball, the CB was all over him PRIOR TO the ball arriving.  Should have been PI.  Another missed call by this terrible officiating crew.  

BINGO! I counted a total of three today and NOT ONE was called! Disgusting ?

Just now, Jasovon said:

If we benefitted from it as much as we get hosed by it then sure. But we don't, i never said i have a problem with bad officiating, just biased and inconsistent. 

I'm not sure if it's biased.  But it is inconsistent.  NFL refs as a whole are TERRIBLE.  Today's game was the worst in a long time.  At least Walt Coleman is consistently a flag party.  Hoc calls ticky tacky personal fouls on the Bills, and then Allen gets hit in the head multiple times, Zay gets PI on the drop, and NOTHING IS CALLED.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jasovon said:

If we benefitted from it as much as we get hosed by it then sure. But we don't, i never said i have a problem with bad officiating, just biased and inconsistent. 

For years all you’ve done is complain about the refs. Every team deals with poor officiating. 

3 minutes ago, GG said:

I think that Zay’s was a correct non-catch.  But the only reason it wasn’t a clean catch was because the CB was draped all over him well before the ball arrived.  If they extended the fins last drive due to a borderline PI call, they had to make Zay’s called catch stand.  Especially after the blown hit to the head on previous play. 

Can’t they call pentaly after replay so no catch but pi on defense?

Just now, The Jokeman said:

True when Brady and Ben retire the league will need it's next great super QBs hopefully they make Josh Allen one.

based on today's officiating that seems unlikely.   hopefully this crew gets a call from the NFL or the Players Association about the numerous head hits Allen took that were not called.  

Just now, Bangarang said:

For years all you’ve done is complain about the refs. Every team deals with poor officiating. 

And for years we lose 1 to 2 games because of it. We lost today because of the officiating, that is a fact. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think we got screwed on our last two drives. The neck high tackle on Allen and then the PI and I also think a dodgy overturn that lacked clear evidence.

The two calls on our defense the last Miami TD drive were fair calls however. 

AGree with pretty much everything but I do think there was clear evidence to overturn. Should have been PI though 

There was nothing blatantly missed by the refs today.

Sometimes there are calls that can be considered the "gray area" - and unfortunately we had a bunch of those in the last couple drives of the game.

- The Milano pass interference was ticky-tacky.  But he DID use his body to impede the receiver's progress, before he turned to defend the ball.

- The Phillips personal foul was ticky-tacky.  But he DID forcefully throw the runner's foot to the ground, while mouthing off at the Dolphins sideline.

- On the sack, he didn't grab Allen's facemask or horse-collar him.  His neck and helmet got twisted, but it really wasn't due to an illegal grab by the defender.

1 minute ago, 1stgm1993 said:

Can’t they call pentaly after replay so no catch but pi on defense?

Nope, no replays on penalties.  That was a clear case of no catch, but because it was called a catch and a clear PI, the call should have stood.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

true, but again, this was a terribly officiated game.  Allen, a QB, gets hit numerous times in the head and nothing is called.  This simply does not happen, EVER.   Today's crew STUNK and should be fined. 

If the NFL will fine players for head hits, it should fine officials for missing easy head hit calls.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

Every season there are one or two games that we lose because of the biased and inconsistent officiating. I don't know what we need to do as a team, whether it's a new stadium or pegula putting some money in the right pockets but I am sick as a fan of our guys getting called to account for things that other teams do regularly. 

Don't come at me with any conspiracy theory nonsense, there are league darlings that can do whatever the hell they want and we need to figure out how we become one of those otherwise everything else we do as a team is utterly pointless.

It's ***** terrible. I'm very close to cashing out on this shitshow that is the NFL. Soccer has taken priority for me. Go Liverpool. Its great to watch a game without commercials and a lame ass ***** flag thrown every other play. 

Just now, Bangarang said:

And literally every team can probably say the same thing. 

name one.  name a game you've watched this year, even a Bills game, with officiating this poor.  

of course, it could be the NFL gives the terrible crews to the "bad" games, which we play in a lot.  

This was the only game this year where I've seen such awful officiating.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

And literally every team can probably say the same thing. 

I don't care about every other team, i care about the Bills. We got hosed and I'm sick of it and want change. If you're happy with our QB getting hit in the head and our defenders not being allowed to celebrate then you keep doing you.

• Like (+1) 2