Until we sort this officiating we are going nowhere

Jasovon

Every season there are one or two games that we lose because of the biased and inconsistent officiating. I don't know what we need to do as a team, whether it's a new stadium or pegula putting some money in the right pockets but I am sick as a fan of our guys getting called to account for things that other teams do regularly. 

Don't come at me with any conspiracy theory nonsense, there are league darlings that can do whatever the hell they want and we need to figure out how we become one of those otherwise everything else we do as a team is utterly pointless.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

the numerous hits to Allen's head that were not called were awful.   And despite the fact that Zay didn't catch the ball, the CB was all over him PRIOR TO the ball arriving.  Should have been PI.  Another missed call by this terrible officiating crew.  

• Like (+1) 15
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Bangarang said:

Bad officiating isn’t exclusive to the Bills. Every team deals with this.

which would be fine if we got one or two games a season we shouldn't have won but the refs gave to us. It doesn't happen, the scales are not balanced.

• Like (+1) 1

And tonthink I’ve had screaming matches with people over this.  We get the stick in the *** 75% of the time if not more.  Today was a joke. Sitting here with a dolphins fan and HE can’t believe how bad the refs screwed us

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Bad officiating isn’t exclusive to the Bills. Every team deals with this.

It’s not exclusive .  It happens to everyone.  Yes. You are correct.  

It happens to us much more than it happens to every other teams. There is no doubt.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Jasovon said:

which would be fine if we got one or two games a season we shouldn't have won but the refs gave to us. It doesn't happen, the scales are not balanced.

So you have a problem with the poor officiating except for when we benefit from it?

Just now, GunnerBill said:

I think we got screwed on our last two drives. The neck high tackle on Allen and then the PI and I also think a dodgy overturn that lacked clear evidence.

The two calls on our defense the last Miami TD drive were fair calls however. 

I think that Zay’s was a correct non-catch.  But the only reason it wasn’t a clean catch was because the CB was draped all over him well before the ball arrived.  If they extended the fins last drive due to a borderline PI call, they had to make Zay’s called catch stand.  Especially after the blown hit to the head on previous play. 

Just now, GG said:

I think that Zay’s was a correct non-catch.  But the only reason it wasn’t a clean catch was because the CB was draped all over him well before the ball arrived.  If they extended the fins last drive due to a borderline PI call, they had to make Zay’s called catch stand.  Especially after the blown hit to the head on previous play. 

that was clearly PI on the defender.  No question about it.  Another missed call by the idiot crew of Hoc and his idiot crew.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

So you have a problem with the poor officiating except for when we benefit from it?

If we benefitted from it as much as we get hosed by it then sure. But we don't, i never said i have a problem with bad officiating, just biased and inconsistent. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1