2nd Half Thread: Bills vs. Dolphins at 1 PM ET on CBS

6 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

Don’t know what you’re smoking, but the players are the ones making the boneheaded plays, not the coaches.

I disagree, Hauschka has the leg, you atleast try for points there. Better chance of making a 59 yd FG than completing a Hail Mary, and I’m willing to bet that is a statistical fact.

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

I’ll agree with most of this , but the season was already over to begin with. 

Haha ya gotta love that season optimism though. I look at it as a simulation, how would we look on a season ending winning streak if we were say .500?

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There is no way the Bills should be behind in this game right now. It’s just the compilation of inexcusable events that lead to losses. Everything that has happened has been self inflicted and avoidable. We will lose this game and the season will be completely over with a month left and 3 home games. This team is beyond frustrating. The game is and was there for the taking but we are just giving it to Miami.

To be fair, the seasons been done. We weren’t going on some 8 game win streak that’s hard for even the best teams to pull off.

Just now, ThunderGun said:

I disagree, Hauschka has the leg, you atleast try for points there. Better chance of making a 59 yd FG than completing a Hail Mary, and I’m willing to bet that is a statistical fact.

With a new holder you probably don’t have the timing for a career-long kick.