I EXPECT a BIG GAME from Josh vs. the Dolphins

PUNT750

We'll be playing in 80 degree weather allowing Josh and McCoy to heat up and get rolling.  NO conservative game plan - please!   

The BOTTOM FIVE in NFL Offense (total yards) as of this Sunday are:

1. Cards

2. Bills

3. Titans

4. Jets

5. DOLPHINS

The TOP FIVE in NFL Defense (total yards) as of this Sunday are:

1. Ravens

2. Bills

3. Vikings

4. Chargers

5. Cowboys

*** DOLPHINS ARE AT # 29

This is a gimme game for Buffalo.  Let Josh turn it loose!

56 minutes ago, PUNT750 said:

We'll be playing in 80 degree weather allowing Josh and McCoy to heat up and get rolling.  NO conservative game plan - please!   

The BOTTOM FIVE in NFL Offense (total yards) as of this Sunday are:

1. Cards

2. Bills

3. Titans

4. Jets

5. DOLPHINS

The TOP FIVE in NFL Defense (total yards) as of this Sunday are:

1. Ravens

2. Bills

3. Vikings

4. Chargers

5. Cowboys

*** DOLPHINS ARE AT # 29

This is a gimme game for Buffalo.  Let Josh turn it loose!

Dolphins aren't in tank mode like they were in the two games against the Bills at the end of last season.

I'm interested to see if Allen will play with his back to the defense as much as last week now that the Dolphins have seen it.

Worked well last week against a team that's very comfortable with their CB play and thus more likely to not get creative with regard to blitzes.

I know I'd expect a few backside blitzes in the gameplan to try to flatten Allen from behind with some clean shots and force turnovers.

10 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I was joking.  Poorly executed?  You see...we don’t seem to throw the ball all that much ?

I see what you did there! I'm a little slow tonight. We haven't thrown much this decade. ?

11 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I was joking.  Poorly executed?  You see...we don’t seem to throw the ball all that much ?

You don't win in the NFL with a RUNNING QB!  Throw the ball - let's see what Josh has!

2 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

I like that evidence #1 for your expectation of a big game is our awful offensive production. Game changer. 

The evidence was that Miami is just as BAD!.  And - -we have 28 sacks and the Dolphins have just 17!  Josh will have a field day!

1 minute ago, PUNT750 said:

The evidence was that Miami is just as BAD!.  And - -we have 28 sacks and the Dolphins have just 17!  Josh will have a field day!

Hell I'll be over the moon if so. I was very happy with Allen last week and can't wait to see him start stacking performances. But "just as bad" is fantastically amusing as justification for a predicted offensive field day.