Josh Allen Apparently Loves Popeye’s Chicken

13 hours ago, Augie said:

I had an “experience” with Popeyes. Please Josh, NOT before a game, especially in the white pants! Don’t believe what @plenzmd1 might tell you! He’s a nice guy, and he knows his potty’s, and you just might need his potty knowledge before the first quarter is up. Fortunately, there’s an app for that! 

There is an app, but Popeyes is eating clean in my world!

12 hours ago, Augie said:

Don’t tell @plenzmd1, but if Popeyes delivered, I’d be all over that, consequences be damned. It’s been a long day of football, in advance of a long day of football. I could use some comfort food. After 25 years I should be able to forgive and forget (with caution). 

Another app young man. 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grubhub-local-food-delivery/id302920553?mt=8

5 hours ago, TuelTime said:

You must be from the south. The deep south.

Nah, I from the Falls. Been lovin’ on Popeyes for 30 years. 

I was making mash taters for dinner tonight, now may just have to buy a  huge side Popeyes mash with Cajun gravy!

Edited by plenzmd1

11 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I got food poisoning from *Kentucky Fried Chicken* in 1967.

'Out of every orifice'. We are talking epic.

It was the last time that I ever ate take out, national chain fried chicken to this day.

That must have been epic indeed to avoid this since 1967 ha ha. I mean I eat very little junk food but you take this to a whole other level :)

As for Josh and the Bills, I do wonder what they eat on Saturdays and Sundays. Performance is affected by how we feed the body, no doubt.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Told my wife that and she didn't care. For some stupid reason doesnt lie fried chicken :doh:. Should have just went myself.

What makes New Orleans better ?

It just tastes better. Stronger seasoning it taste almost homemade and less fast foodie. And I did not get the Hershey squirts. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Three words:

rolled chicken tacos

its the only only thing I eat from there

I just had a few of those last night. They're good but I feel they'd been sitting for a while because they were a 

little chewy. 

53 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Diabetes is certainly a change.

You sound like my girlfriend. Feh

49 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Grey meat with flaccid garnishes is not for me..

I used to get the McDLT (RIP) when I was a kid (because they separated everything so it didn’t smush together) but I’ve never had a Big Mac (again, sauce) or any other burger from there either. It’s both for health reasons and other reasons, I just don’t like fast food all that much.  I do like Red Robin fries but I get their turkey burger. The only type of beef burger I like is wagyu, and I do like bison.

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I never gave it much thought, but I have mostly avoided fast food for the 51 years since.. I was 14 at the time of the painful KFC mishap, and as a side note, I have *never* eaten a McDonald's hamburger in my entire life.

And yet, like everyone else, someday you will die.