Josh Allen Apparently Loves Popeye’s Chicken

4 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

It seems as if you're tap dancing around the topic of explosive diarrhea.  Why don't you just let it out and be done with it? 

I just didn’t think “explosive” was adequate! But I did let it out, and I still wasn’t done with it! It was an otherworldly experience, but not in a good way! 

Don’t tell @plenzmd1, but if Popeyes delivered, I’d be all over that, consequences be damned. It’s been a long day of football, in advance of a long day of football. I could use some comfort food. After 25 years I should be able to forgive and forget (with caution). 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I had an “experience” with Popeyes. Please Josh, NOT before a game, especially in the white pants! Don’t believe what @plenzmd1 might tell you! He’s a nice guy, and he knows his potty’s, and you just might need his potty knowledge before the first quarter is up. Fortunately, there’s an app for that! 

If my memory serves me correctly, you seem to have this problem with a lot of fast food.

The bag behind the Popeyes is Qdoba.  I’m pretty sure that both are meals he is bringing to veterans on the plane as a rookie thing.  Shady always has Popeyes on the plane I think it’s for him. Yes I know it’s ridiculous to know this information.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

OK, I’m now officially sorry I brought that up. HAVING SAID THAT,  after my Popeyes experience that would have been like using a cotton ball to plug a fire hose. Not gonna happen.....

Yeah... My time down south, and one ill-fated trip to Bojangles, taught me I must lack certain enzymes needed to digest that deep fried southern cookin’. To compare it to ***** through a goose implies a certain whimsy that was most certainly lacking in that experience. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

If my memory serves me correctly, you seem to have this problem with a lot of fast food.

One food poising incident at Popeyes, and apparently a life long weakness to the Whopper. I don’t need to do a “cleanse”, I can just go thru a BK drive thru and hurry to the nearest @plenzmd1 provided potty spot! I only do fast food a few times a year when I’m driving long distance and have no other option, but when on the road Wendy’s is my first choice, followed by Chik-fil-a assuming it’s not an hour long wait and it’s not Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Popeyes fries are the truth.   

Until the infinidiot at the Niagara Falls, Ontario location grabs the cinnamon sugar shaker meant for one of the dessert menu items, and liberally garnishes the fries.  As it was a take out order, not worth the effort of going back.  The seagulls seemed to accept them readily.