Josh Allen Apparently Loves Popeye’s Chicken

1 hour ago, Augie said:

One food poising incident at Popeyes, and apparently a life long weakness to the Whopper. I don’t need to do a “cleanse”, I can just go thru a BK drive thru and hurry to the nearest @plenzmd1 provided potty spot! I only do fast food a few times a year when I’m driving long distance and have no other option, but when on the road Wendy’s is my first choice, followed by Chik-fil-a assuming it’s not an hour long wait and it’s not Sunday. 

Back to the Popeyes incident; was projectile vomiting involved?

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Back to the Popeyes incident; was projectile vomiting involved?

I appreciate your fascination, but it was strictly a back door event. A serious, and on-going back door event. 

That went on, and on, and where is the next restroom traveling from friggin’ Clemson, SC? Oh, that would be just a billion miles down the road, just out side of Nowheresville. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I wasn’t a fan of Popeye’s.  I thought that the chicken was way too spicy and not to my liking.  I would give it a try again as that was years ago

I’m very partial to spicy chicken so maybe it’s perfect for me

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I do not like chik fil a (ducks)

I mean I don’t hate it ... but the closest one to me is 10 min and lets just say I would rather go elsewhere. It’s just ok. I feel like a leper. It’s like a cult or something. 

I'm with you. I certainly don't mind eating there on occasion, but there are people who downright love their food. Some of the longest lines you'll ever see is Chick-fil-A during lunch hour.

11 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

You guys are nuts. Josh is all about football. Charles Clay is still hurt. He’s bringing a biscuit to Kelvin Benjamin so he can play Tight End against the Fins. 

He should tape it to the football. We'll see an instant improvment in effort from Benjamin, and no more dropped balls.

8 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

After the thread photoshopped McDermott as Popeye the other day, it was a foregone conclusion.  What did you expect?...Chik-Fill-Uh?

Obviously , they are Christian chickens :)

7 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Gotta try it in New Orleans. So much better than anywhere else. 

Told my wife that and she didn't care. For some stupid reason doesnt lie fried chicken :doh:. Should have just went myself.

What makes New Orleans better ?

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I do not like chik fil a (ducks)

I mean I don’t hate it ... but the closest one to me is 10 min and lets just say I would rather go elsewhere. It’s just ok. I feel like a leper. It’s like a cult or something. 

Their fries are the bomb !

chicken was solid, probably the best fast food iv had except 5 Guys.

11 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Just checking the Bills Instagram account and was checking out the photos of players arriving in Miami.

There’s a hilarious picture of Josh Allen in a nice suit strolling in with a box of Popeye’s chicken!  From the comments it seems that it’s not the first time he got off the place with Popeye’s.  For some reason I just find this funny.  

See it for yourself:

I could go for some popeyes chicken right now.