Josh Allen Apparently Loves Popeye’s Chicken

Just checking the Bills Instagram account and was checking out the photos of players arriving in Miami.

There’s a hilarious picture of Josh Allen in a nice suit strolling in with a box of Popeye’s chicken!  From the comments it seems that it’s not the first time he got off the place with Popeye’s.  For some reason I just find this funny.  

See it for yourself:

I had an “experience” with Popeyes. Please Josh, NOT before a game, especially in the white pants! Don’t believe what @plenzmd1 might tell you! He’s a nice guy, and he knows his potty’s, and you just might need his potty knowledge before the first quarter is up. Fortunately, there’s an app for that! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Dat coleslaw doe 

Add in some red beans and rice too...that mix with the fried chicken=drinking a few glasses of prune juice.Dem cajuns crazy...

11 minutes ago, Augie said:

I had an “experience” with Popeyes. Please Josh, NOT before a game, especially in the white pants! Don’t believe what @plenzmd1 might tell you! He’s a nice guy, and he knows his potty’s, and you just might need his potty knowledge before the first quarter is up. Fortunately, there’s an app for that! 

I had chili at a tailgate a few years ago...it hit us older fellas hard.This is a bit graphic but I had to plug myself with some napkins.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Add in some red beans and rice too...that mix with the fried chicken=drinking a few glasses of prune juice.Dem cajuns crazy...

I had chili at a tailgate a few years ago...it hit us older fellas hard.This is a bit graphic but I had to plug myself with some napkins.

OK, I’m now officially sorry I brought that up. HAVING SAID THAT,  after my Popeyes experience that would have been like using a cotton ball to plug a fire hose. Not gonna happen.....

• Haha (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Augie said:

We old codgers have to pre plan where and when we eat foods like Popeyes...no way would I eat that before a three hour public event.It's take out at eating at home..or bust.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

We old codgers have to pre plan where and when we eat foods like Popeyes...no way would I eat that before a three hour public event.It's take out at eating at home..or bust.

ESPECIALLY wearing the white pants! 

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

OK, I’m now officially sorry I brought that up. HAVING SAID THAT,  after my Popeyes experience that would have been like using a cotton ball to plug a fire hose. Not gonna happen.....

It seems as if you're tap dancing around the topic of explosive diarrhea.  Why don't you just let it out and be done with it?