MMQB: Who Is the Most Boring Team in the NFL?

YoloinOhio

49s so boring to watch lack of passion no fight and no skill....watching the bills as  the unknown will we win or lose again. excitement hardness, a little like sex   .   we are not the best team  but last year shows what other teams lack spirit...also they always make you come again..a frustrating joy..

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s funny that 3 out of the 4 teams in our division made the short list. And the Bills didn’t. 

I have the nfl ticket and almost always watch the jets, fish or pats* if the Bills aren’t on. So they aren’t boring to me just because of the division thing but I can see how they would be for others.

That is quite interesting 

OTOH, here are teams which I think are quite entertaining:

- Saints: terrific offense

- Rams: Kinda same as Saints but I like their D better

- Chiefs: purely for Mahomes

- Bears: Surprise pick cos in all my years of living in this area, never once felt like cheering for this team. But this year is fun and their EZ celebrations are pure gold, I tell ya

13 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

The Detroit Lions have always bored me to tears.

Yeah, but now you can at least watch the Lyons to see how many different facial ticks displayed by Patricia you can count .

So, not a total snooze anymore...  Ha Ha Ha ?

For me it has always been the Giants. There's something about when I hear that team is in a primetime game I cringe. Unless I have a fantasy player from that team. I have no interest in watching them. 

I also didn't care for the Jaguars and still kind of don't. They are probably the one team in the league up until last year that even their own fans didn't care about considering half their stadium was wrapped up in tarp. 

The Rams after the days of the "Greatest Show On Turf" and before Sean McVay had very many forgettable years but are now one of the most exciting teams to watch

The Titans are another team that I don't really care for. It boggles my mind how that team gets two or three primetime games a year. The NFL talks about how they give Sunday and Monday night games to teams that are "Marketable" but yet the Titans who I don't think I've ever seen one fan of in the state of New York or any other place I've traveled somehow gets three primetime games a year even in years when they were just as mediocre as the Bills have been. At least we know the Bills have fans all over the country and travel all over the place. How many people outside of Nashville really really care about the Titans?

Edited by Buffalo03

The Bears....and I actually like them as my 2nd team....but they've been boring for years.....thank God it looks like it's finally changing....

I've seen many mentioning the Lions....I know it's been a while, but the Barry Sanders years were quite entertaining...he was a highlight reel every other Sunday....

• Like (+1) 1

Bills have a solid, explosive defense.  On the other side of the ball you have Allen hurdling players.  Good...bad...that wasn't the question.  They're not boring to watch, at least.  Raiders are a tire fire with Gruden...entertaining.  Browns were boring until the coaching change.  Cards...I mean there's the difference.  Regardless of record, Josh Allen is electric and fun to watch.  His name's getting thrown around and he's getting talked about.  ...how mamy headlines is Rosen making?  So yeah, I think I could say the Cards are the most boring (right) now.

6 hours ago, jlgarsh said:

Even with Barry Sanders???

No one could possibly think that. Was there ever a more exciting player in the NFL? Guy could lose yardage twice in a row; then on third down jump over a guy, spin off another, be face-to-face and 3” from a LB and shake him so bad he couldn’t even get a fingernail on him, then take it to the house, hand the ball to the ref and go back to the sideline, quietly.

• Like (+1) 1