Chiefs release Kareem Hunt after video from February incident surfaces

YoloinOhio

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

We do not know that was true, she said that, he said she called him the N word

Damn! Who cares what she called him?  Simple fact is he is a big dude and was no need touch her. Just WALK AWAY! Why do so many pro athletes seem to stupid do the most common sense thing! 

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Unless they cooperate and want to press charges no charges can be filed.

also Big Ben got 4 games for being ACCUSED of sexual misconduct in a bathroom.. even though the woman recanted and said she lied later.

Well she recanted after the suspension didn't she?  So that recant didn't impact the suspension and Ben was accused twice with this.  And that was a he said she said reaction, there is video evidence here and witness testimony on camera with police.  I think video shows well in some ways for Kareem as the contact was minimal compared to Ray Rice, and the girl is on video instigating a lot of physical contact and attacking guys and even Hunts Girlfriend too.  I mean she could have just left, its a hotel and she's in a hall way.  She stayed and continued to instigate the situation more too, so she isnt innocent here.  TMZ is trying to spin the most negative narrative, but when you put all the videos together and remove that narrative, I think the footage helps Hunt more than hurts in terms of his case.  

Much harder to defend themselves when someone cant prove their side of the case like with Big Ben.  

18 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

She came to him trying to fight. After my ex came at me with a knife I stopped caring about what sex the person attacking me is. You want to cause harm to me I have every right to defend my self and so does kareem. They want to be equal and fight but once you respond you're in the wrong. It's *****. Good for Kareem not hauling off on her. He pushed her away when she kept coming. Don't care if you don't like it or what you have to say about me. Someone wants to hurt you put them in the ground. 

Absolutely.  Good for Kareem!  I'll be surprised if he's not nominated for the NFL Man of the Year award considering the exceptional restraint he showed here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Damn! Who cares what she called him?  Simple fact is he is a big dude and was no need touch her. Just WALK AWAY! Why do so many pro athletes seem to stupid do the most common sense thing! 

I am just making sure the facts are straight, I am not excusing his actions.

19 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Are you on drugs? Ray knocked the girl out and dragged her around. Kareem pushed her away and pushed some guy. Some of these takes are moronic

What? He knocked her to the ground after being held back and then kicked her while on the ground. 

Hunt can't be restrained. Ray Rice actually reacts with one punch, Hunt keeps going after her. 

I'm sorry you drafted him on your fantasy team. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts

5 hours ago, Buddy Hix said:

People downplaying this are sad individuals, a man should never get physically violent with a woman. Period. If you disagree or feel the need to downplay it, maybe take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why you are such a POS.

Did you watch the video? Hunt did act like a POS, but he didn't strike her(unless you count that weak kick) though the HARD push from behind against the guy that also took the woman down was overboard.

So, according to you, it would have been OK if only the guy had fallen? This "poor woman" that obviously is causing trouble and supposedly attacked another woman is immune because she has got a *****? I am FOR him being suspended, that was over the line, no doubt, if by the duration alone and him continuing on. But stop with the "women are precious little angels" crap! She wasn't exactly acting like a lady here! No it does NOT justify Hunt's overreaction. I'm just sick of this lack of common sense and "you never ever push or hit a woman" crap. And what Ray Rice did was waaaaayyy worse and truly "hitting a woman".

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

We do not know that was true, she said that, he said she called him the N word

All the witnesses also said they lied about being 21 and were told to leave when they found out they were 19 and they wouldnt leave and started altercation with Hunts girlfriend.  

Just now, KD in CA said:

Absolutely.  Good for Kareem!  I'll be surprised if he's not nominated for the NFL Man of the Year award considering the exceptional restraint he showed here.

Did you see how lightly he kicked her?  A true gentleman!

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

She came to him trying to fight. After my ex came at me with a knife I stopped caring about what sex the person attacking me is. You want to cause harm to me I have every right to defend my self and so does kareem. They want to be equal and fight but once you respond you're in the wrong. It's *****. Good for Kareem not hauling off on her. He pushed her away when she kept coming. Don't care if you don't like it or what you have to say about me. Someone wants to hurt you put them in the ground. 

Certainly a knife would make a difference. I do admit that the first time I watched, I thought he pushed her into the wall, but now I see that is not the case...