Chiefs release Kareem Hunt after video from February incident surfaces

YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

From her interaction with the police afterward it looked like they were all out partying and came back to the hotel. Definitely didn’t look like she was hired.

Yeah I know... I said he thought she was paid. Just dumb to get mixed up with guys like that and go back to their room. Even if you are just "partying".

I have a daughter and I think a lot about moving to a town with a population of 100 (mostly elderly retirees) somewhere in the middle of Montana or Wyoming. I figure I will let her start dating after she has been out of an all girls college for 3 years. I'm reasonable like that.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, WideNine said:

Yeah I know... I said he thought she was paid. Just dumb to get mixed up with guys like that and go back to their room. Even if you are just "partying".

I have a daughter and I think a lot about moving to a town with a population of 100 (mostly elderly retirees) somewhere in the middle of Montana or Wyoming. I figure I will let her start dating after she has been out of an all girls college for 3 years. I'm reasonable like that.

I have a young daughter too and totally get this 

• Like (+1) 1

Way to go dumbass Hunt. That's one more chance for the Patriots to dance into the Super Bowl.  I want them as no better than a 3rd seed and 1st round exit. It's unfortunate but the AFC East is all but over. A good stomping in NE would do us all some good as a message for next year, but unfortunately Josh's injury and the Peterman debacle wasted this years effort.

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

In the initial investigation why did the police not ask to see the hotel security tape?!  Something just doesn’t add up here.

Did it say they didnt? The Police in Clevland determined it didnt require charges, and the NFLs crack investigation team determined it didnt warrant anything until it came to the public's attention.....