Chiefs release Kareem Hunt after video from February incident surfaces

YoloinOhio

Just now, LABillzFan said:

The guy that KICKED her while she was on the ground WAS Kareem.

And you seem to be good with kicking an unarmed woman while she's on the ground.

That's what I'm getting out of this.

If you consider that a "real kick" I wonder how you feel when Hauska boots his 50 yarders ha ha. 

BTW I wonder how painful must be to get kicked in the butt by a NFL kicker! Ouch

The push was bad on the female, then he plows the guy and girl at the same time, and then the kick of the woman on the ground already hurt is what is going to get him the most. The first two are bad enough, but kicking a woman sitting on the floor is pretty pathetic. 

5 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Watch the video. And no the guy that took the girl to the ground was not kareem. 

I have watched it several times.  The young woman was behind the man Kareem pushed and Kareem pushed the man into the young woman.

Did you actually ask how hard was the kick?  How would you feel if that was your daughter?

This is an idiotic debate anyway.  Goodell under pressure will fold like a cheap suit and even if Goodell doesn't want it -- Hunt will face punishment. 

Edited by JoeF

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

I watched the video, and maybe we were just raised differently, but you don't ever, ever, ever shove or kick or do anything to a woman who is on the ground except either help them up or, if you're scared of her, walk away.

There is literally NO excuse for what he did. How the hell do you defend that? That's ridiculous.

Oh I fully agree he should NOT have done this. It doesn't mean it was a "real kick". Shove is indeed more accurate. But that doesn't mean I suddenly approve it because it's a shove, after all he did too. But degrees, are they so hard to understand? This is bad, but certainly not "Ray Rice level" kind of bad.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jerome007 said:

If you consider that a "real kick" I wonder how you feel when Hauska boots his 50 yarders ha ha. 

BTW I wonder how painful must be to get kicked in the butt by a NFL kicker! Ouch

So there are certain ways to kick an unarmed woman on the ground that are okay? 

And look, I saw her going after him. I saw her pushing him. The answer is to walk away 100% of the time. If she persists, go to the police. Something. Anything. But don't touch the girl, and DON'T kick her...lightly or otherwise...when she's down.

What the hell, people?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1