5 games left, everybody. I just want to enjoy them and I hope the Bills win

Sorry it is not a more complex or thought provoking thread than that.

It is just that the off season is so excruciatingly long.  Especially for those of us that follow this team so completely.

I want Allen to succeed.  I want the team to win and I want to look forward to next season with meaningful optimism as a result of a successful finish when it is all said done this year.

...but I just truly want to savor the last 5 weeks of this 17 week season for this team as everything in life just plain goes by too damn fast...except the off season.

Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 2

What I want for last 5 games.  In order of preference

1) I want New England to lose and Gronk &  Brady deteriorate

2) I want Allen to continually improve and stay healthy

3) Want to see some of our other young talent continue to improve, esp Edmunds...also Teller, Phillips, Foster and Jones

4) See more antics from Tre White

5) Bills win

6) and agan New England to lose and Gronk &  Brady deteriorate 

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Seasons1992 said:

HEARD. The season flies by and the off season drags along. The good news is that this offseason is one of the most important in the history of the team and we all will be watching intently.

Yep, could be a real fun and active off season with our cap relief and bounty of draft picks.  McD and Beane like to deal, fortunately there arent many ex-Carolina players left for them to get. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

It is just that the off season is so excruciatingly long.  Especially for those of us that follow this team so completely.

I want Allen to succeed.  I want the team to win and I want to look forward to next season with meaningful optimism as a result of a successful finish when it is all said done this year.

...but I just truly want to savor the last 5 weeks of this 17 week season for this team as everything in life just plain goes by too damn fast...except the off season.

Go Bills.

5 weeks LEFT.   Well christ, now you've gone and ruined the rest of the season for me!!!    ;);)   :D 

13 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

What I want for last 5 games.  In order of preference

1) I want New England to lose and Gronk &  Brady deteriorate

2) I want Allen to continually improve and stay healthy

3) Want to see some of our other young talent continue to improve, esp Edmunds...also Teller, Phillips, Foster and Jones

4) See more antics from Tre White

5) Bills win

6) and agan New England to lose and Gronk &  Brady deteriorate 

beyond those 5 above 

I'm ready for you to change your avatar.    In a mobile its easy to miss.  On a large 21 inch monitor - not so much 

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 4

46 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Go Bills.

Good thoughts.  Let the young players play their butts off, gain experience and stay healthy.  Next year the team will likely have a very different makeup with newly added picks and hopefully some added productive play making vets.  That and the coaches have another year under their belts.

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Good thoughts.  Let the young players play their butts off, gain experience and stay healthy.  Next year the team will likely have a very different makeup with newly added picks and hopefully some added productive play making vets.  That and the coaches have another year under their belts.

absolutely! i am very excited to see how this team finishes the season. and then the off season is probably going to be excruciatingly slow. but when FA opens up, and then the draft hits...i expect the excitement will be incredible. especially if Allen and some of the other youngsters finish strong!

This whole season has been weird for me personally. Usually Sept-Jan is my favorite time of year. Fall, football and the holidays. This year I had a job change 2 days after opening day, completely unforseen. On top of the bills getting hammered by the Ravens, I find out 2 days later that I'll be working for a different company. It completely ruined my fall/football season. Bills games are my 3 hrs to completely forget about life. I'm with the OP though, just wanna enjoy these games and hopefully win 

But but but draft picks! A real fan wants the team to lose! (Sarcasm).

I want to smash our divisional rivals. I love beating the Jets, and I hate the dolphins. Knocking off the Pats would be a dream as well. 

Edited by Idandria

7 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Go Bills.

Couldn't agree more. To me, the bolded encapsulates my hopes/expectations for this season perfectly. Still on track despite the horrific start to the season. 

• Like (+1) 1

I’m hoping to win every game, but my top priority is to see progress and improvement, especially with the young guys. We are building something here. 

More importantly, life DOES go by much too quickly, so I hope we all make the most of every day. Hug your loved ones, and thank them for putting up with your Bills fandom! 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m hoping to win every game, but my top priority is to see progress and improvement, especially with the young guys. We are building something here. 

More importantly, life DOES go by much too quickly, so I hope we all make the most of every day. Hug your loved ones, and thank them for putting up with your Bills fandom! 

+1

I've been too close to a couple of tragic situations this past year to not take that advice to heart. 

Go Bills!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

+1

I've been too close to a couple of tragic situations this past year to not take that advice to heart. 

Go Bills!

I hear you. I really do. God bless and keep moving forward. That’s all you can do. 

I like this thread. Even at 4 - 7 we still have Bills fans rooting for the team to win, and not higher draft picks or an excuse to fire coaches.  It’s good to see.

This Sunday will be my first chance to see Josh Allen in person.  Looking forward to it.  Go Bills.  Squish the Fish.

• Like (+1) 1