Since BBMB Shut Down - Do you Go To buffalobills.com?

Irv

On 11/29/2018 at 11:47 AM, Irv said:

The content was never good (boring and biased) nor up-to-date.  Haven't been on that sight more than a handful of times since BBMB closed shop.  I like the content here although I can't read the Buffalo News stuff - not a subscriber.

Good question. 

Nope, this site has information about the team and the league as it happens.

On 11/29/2018 at 11:47 AM, Irv said:

The content was never good (boring and biased) nor up-to-date.  Haven't been on that sight more than a handful of times since BBMB closed shop.  I like the content here although I can't read the Buffalo News stuff - not a subscriber.

Nope only the Bills App. 

I can't believe they just shut that board down with no warning or anything. 

I was a member on there for years. A lot of good people. Insane what they did. 

To answer your question, no, I never go there or never will.

BTW, this board is 100x better anyways.

1 minute ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

Nope, not at all. The manner that they shut it down was bush league in my opinion. 

No warning and no communication about it. 

...certainly agree.....it had its faults like EVERY MB.......quality of SOME posters there are no different than SOME here.....ironically, some posted in BOTH places and shared their usual drivel equally.....funny how some of the TBD "elite" say the quality here has diminished because of BBMB leper influx....and I AM A LEPER.....a good percentage were in BOTH places......and TBD had its own share of "self proclaimed elitists" long before the BBMB demise....

• Like (+1) 2