Since BBMB Shut Down - Do you Go To buffalobills.com?

Irv

Never heard of it ;)

16 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Only to watch interviews 

and check the roster

16 hours ago, Irv said:

The content was never good (boring and biased) nor up-to-date.  Haven't been on that sight more than a handful of times since BBMB closed shop.  I like the content here although I can't read the Buffalo News stuff - not a subscriber.

just click on them, sometimes they show the article.

17 hours ago, Irv said:

The content was never good (boring and biased) nor up-to-date.  Haven't been on that sight more than a handful of times since BBMB closed shop.  I like the content here although I can't read the Buffalo News stuff - not a subscriber.

Occasionally for Murph's interviews. Otherwise almost never, and I was a very frequent visitor there.

8 hours ago, Your Brown Eye said:

BBMB was the "short bus" of Bills message boards

It really wasn't. It had good folks bad folks and lots of pretty solid folks. Much the same as here.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Ah man, I can’t remember the guys username, he ended up getting permabanned for flying off the handle on people. One time he got all heated after we went back and forth over some Bills bologna and threatened to come “find me” at the stadium. So I posted my seat # and said “stop by any time, I’m there every homegame. Bring beer.”

He never showed :(

butchfromtheeastside?

15 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Never. I only ever went there for the message board. I never liked their content or Chris Brown, the biggest shill on the planet. 

i kinda forgot about that because i like him now.  he used to erck(sp?) me to no end when he defended everything whaley did.  now i actually enjoy listening to him.

one bills live is my favorite 3 hours of the day. he joins in often and has gotten much better with the x's and o's.

if i do go elsewhere from here,  it's to skim through articles and/or replay whatever i missed on the radio at wgr550.com.

1 hour ago, billsredneck1 said:

butchfromtheeastside?

Ha, no. I would have gladly met Butch and bought him a beer.  He definitely had unique opinions, strange as the were sometimes, but I always found his posts entertaining. Especially his technicolor formatting, member. ?

2 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

It really wasn't. It had good folks bad folks and lots of pretty solid folks. Much the same as here.

It did not allow political discussions or the trolls that feast on that kind of thing 

20 hours ago, Irv said:

No, but to be fair - I had the message board bookmarked and did not go to anything other than the message board when it was open.

It is no different here - I only come here for the board - I do not go to any of the other content because it was not worth it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rochesterfan said:

No, but to be fair - I had the message board bookmarked and did not go to anything other than the message board when it was open.

It is no different here - I only come here for the board - I do not go to any of the other content because it was not worth it.

billswireusatoday has good reading material.

19 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

That was the Democrat and Chronicle 

forums.  If I'm not mistaken that person posts here frequently 

WEO was also a regular there.  

That also reminds me of the asshat Miami fan JackRabbit 

Funny thing is at that time at the D&C, we thought this place was like the BBMB.  Bunch a whiners.   

How times change and yet it seems it never does.  

I remember having some really intense back and forths with him.

There’s really no reason to visit the .com site.  I do follow the Bills on all the social media platforms.  I will say that the features the PSE crew does are very well done. The features on players or coaches are especially good.  Some of the other content that they intend to be funny really isn’t so great, but overall I enjoy the media.

The only reason why I would visit BuffaloBills.com is to view the active roster etc.  Maybe not even that 

14 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Ha, no. I would have gladly met Butch and bought him a beer.  He definitely had unique opinions, strange as the were sometimes, but I always found his posts entertaining. Especially his technicolor formatting, member. ?

Peace and Love

22 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Didn't go a lot before; even less now.  

I thought you were a mod there once, no?