Shoutbox Soapboxers

boyst

Those who choose to opine in the shoutbox without the ability to discuss it are often a leach to the greater ability of the board to communicate the general foundation of the board.  The anti trump statements are profoundly irrational and unable to be articulated because you'll be told you're intolerable, hateful, ignorant, sad, etc... Then you refute with anything and dismiss them - they call for mods ??

Anyway, why don't these spineless folks come to PPP?  It's what it was designed for long before they joined after the influx of newbies from BBMB and other places.

@ShadyBillsFanayyy brahhhh

I was here well before the BBMB Boyst.   I had lost / forgotten my account names.  

If you choose to call me out and throw insults lets get   @SDS  involved and see what he thinks.

Liberalism and Snowflake run both ways.  Look them up in a dictionary or try this thing called google. 

You and Teddy go into the Shout Box and attack anyone who speaks ill of Donald.   

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

This sure as hell sounds like a snowflake to me  

an overly sensitive or easily offended person

This is amusing, given that you were the one running to tell the teacher earlier:

41 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

If you choose to call me out and throw insults lets get   @SDS  involved and see what he thinks.

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Hedge said:

This is amusing, given that you were the one running to tell the teacher earlier:

Just as Boyst predicted:

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Then you refute with anything and dismiss them - they call for mods ??

Edited by Koko78

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I was here well before the BBMB Boyst.   I had lost / forgotten my account names.  

Liberalism and Snowflake run both ways.  Look them up in a dictionary or try this thing called google. 

So the shoutbox has hours all day bashing the guy and someone just says the nonsense I do that he is our president or y'all need to respect him... And it's an attack.  Yikes.

Sooo what do you not like about him?  That's what's funny because you have no reason to dislike him.   You and the shoutbox crowd just hate for nothing without logic or reason.

And sds will probably be annoyed but he stays annoyed at me.  

49 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

So the shoutbox has hours all day bashing the guy and someone just says the nonsense I do that he is our president or y'all need to respect him... And it's an attack.  Yikes.

Sooo what do you not like about him?  That's what's funny because you have no reason to dislike him.   You and the shoutbox crowd just hate for nothing without logic or reason.

And sds will probably be annoyed but he stays annoyed at me.  

I have disliked that fat phony for a long time.  Decades in fact.  I'm supposed to suddenly fall in love with a snake oil salesman? 

I post headlines of things on the internet, I don't argue the politics of it.   

You on the other hand get all irritated by my freedom to express myself and to laugh at said headline.

Name 6 Democrats (or should that be brain dead liberals) you respect and why?  

Can you talk about Obama or Hillary or Pelosi w/o blowing a gasket?  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

15 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I have disliked that fat phony for a long time.  Decades in fact.  I'm supposed to suddenly fall in love with a snake oil salesman? 

You on the other hand get all irritated by my freedom to express myself and to laugh at said headline.

....BWHAHAHAHAHA...

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Those who choose to opine in the shoutbox without the ability to discuss it are often a leach to the greater ability of the board to communicate the general foundation of the board.  The anti trump statements are profoundly irrational and unable to be articulated because you'll be told you're intolerable, hateful, ignorant, sad, etc... Then you refute with anything and dismiss them - they call for mods

Anyway, why don't these spineless folks come to PPP?  It's what it was designed for long before they joined after the influx of newbies from BBMB and other places.

@ShadyBillsFanayyy brahhhh

HEY! I came over when the BBMB closed.  

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

not for nothing but... you have absolutely no right to freedom of expression on a privately owned website.

Edited by Foxx

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

So you talk bad about the president 20 times a day then cry about being called out ? 

WowiE !    I remember when men weren’t women ???‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

HEY! I came over when the BBMB closed.  

And some love to insult people from BBMB and call them losers and trolls 

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

not for nothing but... you have absolutely no right to freedom of expression on a privately owned website.

If I were arguing with the owner ... You would be correct. 

But since I am arguing with people trolling ....   I believe I do. 

I am not railing against the Republican party.     I am stating my opinion that the fat man is a total idiot.   He lies about his lies.  

28 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

And some love to insult people from BBMB and call them losers and trolls 

If I were arguing with the owner ... You would be correct. 

But since I am arguing with people trolling ....   I believe I do. 

I am not railing against the Republican party.     I am stating my opinion that the fat man is a total idiot.   He lies about his lies.  

He doesn't lie.  He spouts random nonsense that have no connection to reality.

Lies have a connection to reality.  Ergo, he doesn't lie.

Generally speaking, those that frequent the Shoutbox and use it to try to get their political jollies are the kind of people who get their political news from headlines. The Shoutbox is not designed to have any in depth discussion. They are afraid to come to PPP to get into any real discourse because they know that they would be out of their depth. The Shoutbox has its place as much as the kiddie table serves its purpose.

• Like (+1) 1