Shoutbox Soapboxers

boyst

While Tasker and DR have done a bang up job responding to Section 122 there is one point that I think was somewhat glossed over. The caravans are a recently created tactic to overburden our resources at the border and game our system. They are designed to get the "asylum seekers" set free in our country with a promise to return for a court date. We know that by-and-large they don't show up. They also seek out sanctuary cities and states where it is unlikely that they will ever be found. The strategic placement of walls will funnel those caravans to ports of entry and as long as our agreement with Mexico stands we can keep them from entering our country until their individual cases can be heard. So a wall not only helps out with drug running and human trafficking but in illegal immigration.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Must see Tv in the box from 2-3 today. 

????

There is no such thing as Must See TV in the shout box.  I can't remember the last time I read anything of value there.  Spending more than 30 seconds in that turd slurry decreases your IQ by at least 7 points.  The biggest improvement SDS ever made to this board was by removing it from the default settings.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/17/2019 at 3:08 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

There is no such thing as Must See TV in the shout box.  I can't remember the last time I read anything of value there.  Spending more than 30 seconds in that turd slurry decreases your IQ by at least 7 points.  The biggest improvement SDS ever made to this board was by removing it from the default settings.

@White Linen and I had one of the better bouts once though?