Go get Ramsey in the off-season

Billever76

I’m not giving up draft capital in 2019.

Julio Jones is going to be on the market and will be 30 next year.

The Bills can basically dictate what they want to give Atlanta as they can do some things where the compensation won’t be that bad.

That won’t be the case with Ramsey.

4 hours ago, Chris from Rochester said:

We are going to have to pay Tre big money in a few years and I'd take him over any other CB in the league, can't pay 2 CB's big money

Won't have to. They can sign 2 or 3 players to big money contracts for the next 3 or 4 years. They don't have anyone worthy of big money on the roster so they're going to have money they must spend over the next 3 years.

Edited by CuddyDark

6 hours ago, Augie said:

We can get a much cheaper CB in the draft who can do an adequate to very good  job, will be available for 4-5 years.....also know how to keep his mouth shut. Get a CB, then load up on offense. 

....he'll want his wallet bigger than his mouth........

6 hours ago, Billever76 said:

Ok I know I'm gonna get flamed for this bc of his character and loudmouth,not a process guy etc..BUT could you imagine how good this defense would be??!!!..the new and improved NO FLY ZONE..prob be the top Defense in the league next year 

One thing I keep saying is that McD is a closet Belichick worshiper.   McD has his own system, but his objective is to have a team that functions like Belichick's.   

So let me ask you this:  When was the last time you saw one of Belichick's players run his mouth like Ramsey?   Right, like, never.   

Don't expect to see any player who behaves like Ramsey in a Bills uniform. 

I'm aware McDermott and bean would prob never take on a player like Ramsey but it is nice to dream of what him and tre could be together...if we could get him for a second with a new contract that wouldn't break the bank and lock him in for another 3 years or so I'd personally be for it..kid is talented and though not mature yet it doesn't mean he couldn't change and become a team first player in the future(slim chance) lol...no one can deny he wouldn't make our team better though