I am worried about Kiko

Hellcamino

12 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

All you have to do is say "No, I'm incapable of a simple, basic, humane thought."

That's all you gotta say.

Or maybe try to sound more like Mark Kelso. But wishing him to leave a game Shazier style?

Grow up.

My reaction was the same as Mark Kelso's. I would like to thank Mark for speaking out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

He wasn't a douche back then. At least not that I noticed. It's curious to see how he became a classless cheap shot artist. Quite the contrast to Kyle Williams' day.

He wasn't a dirty douchebag like he is now.  But he also wasn't a good football player.  He had two good games and Bills fans immediately thought he was a God.  Overrated from day one; I was glad when we traded him then, and I'm even happier now.  He's pure dirt.  Burfict-level dirt.

• Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s earlier in the thread 

I know it won't be popular here, but ... looking at the slow motion, I'm not seeing any thing egregious about Kiko's hit. Yes, under current rules interpretations it will be flagged. While it's off screen, it appears that he started toward hitting Allen before Allen had clearly gone into a slide. Then he kind of alters his trajectory once it's clear Allen is sliding so that it's just a glancing blow. I'm not so sure what everyone is so agitated about. I imagine it has more to do with Kiko's history than with an objective look at this particular play.

27 minutes ago, Gugny said:

He wasn't a dirty douchebag like he is now.  But he also wasn't a good football player.  He had two good games and Bills fans immediately thought he was a God.  Overrated from day one; I was glad when we traded him then, and I'm even happier now.  He's pure dirt.  Burfict-level dirt.

He does have a tendency to take cheap shots, but he ain't Burfict level, if only because Kiko himself tends to shy away from the direct high impact collisions that Burfict specialized in (and that will no doubt result in long term damage to Burfict himself)

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I know it won't be popular here, but ... looking at the slow motion, I'm not seeing any thing egregious about Kiko's hit. Yes, under current rules interpretations it will be flagged. While it's off screen, it appears that he started toward hitting Allen before Allen had clearly gone into a slide. Then he kind of alters his trajectory once it's clear Allen is sliding so that it's just a glancing blow. I'm not so sure what everyone is so agitated about. I imagine it has more to do with Kiko's history than with an objective look at this particular play.

He does have a tendency to take cheap shots, but he ain't Burfict level, if only because Kiko himself tends to shy away from the direct high impact collisions that Burfict specialized in (and that will no doubt result in long term damage to Burfict himself)

I respectfully disagree.  Kiko is Burfict level.  He hits with intent to harm.  A lot.  The only difference between Burfict and Alonso is that Burfict is actually a good football player who plays dirty;  Alonso is a marginal football player who plays equally as dirty.

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I respectfully disagree.  Kiko is Burfict level.  He hits with intent to harm.  A lot.  The only difference between Burfict and Alonso is that Burfict is actually a good football player who plays dirty;  Alonso is a marginal football player who plays equally as dirty.

OK. Agreed to that extent.  Kiko is a cheap shot artist who avoids taking big shots himself. He does less harm than Burfict because of that, but I guess that like driving a Mini Cooper wildly vs. driving an Escalade wildly.

20 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

As he approached the sliding Josh Alolen, he had the opportunity to pull up and avoid the contact.  He didn't.  He attempted to hit him.  Luckily, he largeloy wiffed in the attempt, but the attempt to harm was there, and that's why he got ejected.                           

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

At this point is Kiko even much different than Vontaze Burfict ?   I mean c'mon, even when Kiko doesn't land a direct hit he seems to give that little extra side business that the fans rarely see.  

Very Good point.  Something is wrong with the guy.  He has many of these.  Edelman too!  Just a plain dirty player trying to injure someone!

That's why I love Ike Boettger for his reaction yesterday. He didn't hesitate at all to jump on Kiko. I think it's huge for a UDFA who is finally getting a chance to play to run in there and get on Kiko, no hesitation. Really cool to see that edge. Centers and guard need to be nasty in there. I love it. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

So he’s half a step behind the play....

He's a step behind on every play. I can't remember the last time I saw a Bills QB expose and embarrass a player as much as Allen has to Kiko this season. You can actually see his frustration every time Josh gives him the "what's my name" treatment.

• Like (+1) 1