I am worried about Kiko

Hellcamino

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Don’t be scared; the legend is a myth 

Chuck Norris has a Kiko Alonso poster on his wall.

But Kiko Alonso has a Josh Allen poster on his wall.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

Chuck Norris has a Kiko Alonso poster on his wall.

But Kiko Alonso has a Josh Allen poster on his wall.

I am sure the poster is on the wall so he can practice taking shots on Josh.    Chuck supposedly had a lot of fun beating up Kiko until he ran out of wall.

13 hours ago, Gugny said:

Alonso is a dirty scumbag and I never, ever understood the love for him as a Bill.  Overrated, dirty player.

Come on. He had a really good rookie year, and I don't remember him being dirty. He got dirty in Miami.

18 hours ago, Gugny said:

For giggles, I looked up some penalty stats.  Looks like Miami should be more concerned than we should, LOL.

http://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/unnecessary-roughness?year=2018&view=team

In 2018 - Buffalo has 7 unnecessary roughness calls taken against them; Miami has 3 (although another 2 were dismissed).

Roughing the passer:  Buffalo - 1; Miami - 0.

But four of Buffalo's are probably called on Jerry Hughes for being held or passing gas or something...

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, MJS said:

Come on. He had a really good rookie year, and I don't remember him being dirty. He got dirty in Miami.

He had two really good games in his rookie year and overpursued and got burned in every other game he played here.  I agree that he didn't get dirty until he left.

17 hours ago, Jobot said:

I don't even think this is true... I feel like you're remembering the one hit on a Monday Night game to Roethlisberger (maybe) when he slid ridiculously late.  It's okay to disagree with the announcers sometimes.

that was Flacco, but there have been numerous other late cheap shots by Kiko the last couple seasons.

He was called for one on Luck just last week.

5 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

I'm worried about our President being a treasonous, bumbling, orange buffoon, but you don't see me whining about it, do ya?

well, yeah I kinda do see  you whining about that.

although I agree 100% with you,

14 hours ago, wppete said:

Kiko should be worried about getting run over or stiff armed by Josh Allen. 

I'm not worried about Kiko vs Allen in a heads up collision, Allen will win that most of the time.

It's the late dirty hits I'm talking about. Like the one that injured his elbow.

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

He had two really good games in his rookie year and overpursued and got burned in every other game he played here.  I agree that he didn't get dirty until he left.

They had him at MLB in his rookie year, which wasn't a good fit for him. I think the plan, before he got injured, was to move him to WLB in his second year.

On 11/29/2018 at 4:22 AM, Hellcamino said:

He puts a lot of dirty hits on QBs when they run. Gonna be pissed if he cheap shots Allen to the IR.

Before I entered the thread, Hellcamino, I knew that was what you were going to bring up.

I agree.

BTW, we all know Allen is a big guy, but that doesn't prevent "Wiko" from going for his head or his knees.  

14 hours ago, Gugny said:

He was a rookie. We all expect rookies to make some mistakes. He had more than two good games. He had plenty of good plays in plenty of games.

But it doesn't matter. He is gone and I don't really like him anymore because of the number of dirty hits he has made since leaving.

• Like (+1) 1