Another starting lineup shuffle = playin around with the recipe and keeping what tastes good

6 hours ago, Augie said:

Shame on you! Wash your mouth out with Ranch! 

That big tub of ranch dressing has probably been sitting in the corner of their cooler for years.If Gugny would polish off the story,I'm guessing CountryCletus either crapped his drawers and or tossed violently....

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

That big tub of ranch dressing has probably been sitting in the corner of their cooler for years.If Gugny would polish off the story,I'm guessing CountryCletus either crapped his drawers and or tossed violently....

After nearly getting us all kicked out by picking up a chair, Cletus finished his wings with ranch dressing.  As we made our way outside, @BringBackFergy had to defend himself from Cletus' advances and ... as Fergy stated ... Cletus got friendly with the sidewalk.

And yes, @buffaloboyinATL, it was epic, indeed!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

the following are worthless: Bodine, Miller,,,,, barely acceptable: Ducasse, Mills, great potential: Teller, , acceptable versatile backup: Groy, only good O Lineman is Dawkins

while miller had the crucial 3rd down penalty, it wasn't as stupid as the hands to the face by bodine. i don't get the hate for miller. he has to play next to mills who gets beat outside and inside especially on passing downs ( i would have cut him after the charger game last year)...and when it's inside stunts, that's gotta make miller's  job very hard.  this team hasn't even tried to address the rt spot for what...5 years or more? he seems like a likable guy on the radio but....

ducasse should have been on the bench a long time ago and if he's a fa after this season he can go wherever juan goes....(fingers crossed).  two birds wid one stone. i think all the hate for groy is a little much as well. i think he would be serviceable playing next to bodine with his center experience for the remainder of the season or they should maybe work with ike there during the practice week.

sirles has experience at rt, i don't know why they had him at rg today during practice , although that was while the media was there so nothing written in stone. he started 10 games for the vikes at rt.

i'm just looking for something different at rt. it may not happen til after the draft, but we need pass pro on that side now.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

After nearly getting us all kicked out by picking up a chair, Cletus finished his wings with ranch dressing.  As we made our way outside, @BringBackFergy had to defend himself from Cletus' advances and ... as Fergy stated ... Cletus got friendly with the sidewalk.

And yes, @buffaloboyinATL, it was epic, indeed!

Is not dipping your wings in either saying "by themselves they just are not good enough"?

2 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Is not dipping your wings in either saying "by themselves they just are not good enough"?

it well might. or the discretion of the patron is less then pure.

But on occasion, and it's rare. More flava is betta.
Hot and a side of blue.

it just is what it is. solid.

and those Hills ? been deforested
shoot

Mary Poppins is dead as the Penguin and Dick Van ***** : (

Hurt me too Badol

Teller had not been any better than Ducasse and probably worse in pass protection. I have no problem playing Teller but be honest in your assessment. 

Miller is hurt. Again I have no issue playing a young guy. That said if the team was 7-4 and not 4-7, Groy would be starting. We all know the season was over before Halloween. 

Allen is really the only thing that matters at this point.

35 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Teller had not been any better than Ducasse and probably worse in pass protection. I have no problem playing Teller but be honest in your assessment. 

Miller is hurt. Again I have no issue playing a young guy. That said if the team was 7-4 and not 4-7, Groy would be starting. We all know the season was over before Halloween. 

James Conner was 9 for 25 against the Jags.  They have an excellent DL.

6 hours ago, fansince88 said:

My theory has always been that a decent wing needs no dipping sauce.

4 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

My poor Siri has still not recovered.

She gots a dirty mouf.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

If we were 7-4 And not 4-7, the recipe would be very nearly correct and shouldn't be messed with much...

obviously.

9 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

it well might. or the discretion of the patron is less then pure.

But on occasion, and it's rare. More flava is betta.
Hot and a side of blue.

it just is what it is. solid.

and those Hills ? been deforested
shoot

Mary Poppins is dead as the Penguin and Dick Van ***** : (

Hurt me too Badol

For instance, when I take my steak off the charcoal and someone asks me for A-1 ?

12 hours ago, fansince88 said:

For instance, when I take my steak off the charcoal and someone asks me for A-1 ?

I have seen Ketchup on a Del Monico.
 not sure what the world is coming to.

Have always respected your point of view in matters 88.

you just mentioning charcoal and steak, reinforces everything good i have thought of your perspective.
Medium rare i hope ?

2 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

I have seen Ketchup on a Del Monico.
 not sure what the world is coming to.

Have always respected your point of view in matters 88.

you just mentioning charcoal and steak, reinforces everything good i have thought of your perspective.
Medium rare i hope ?

Its done at Medium Rare. Anything beyond is ruined

It seems you have won the prizes !!

and  so , here a is nice dry steak rub for your correct answer. a cache of prime dry aged steaks and two cornish game hens

some mesquite chips and a full bag of cowboy charcoal for your grill. Case of beer , (your choice) and a gently aged bottle of bourbon to help the digestion.

organic single sourced coffee as well. depending on your drinks of choice

The crowd cheers wildly 

: )

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/29/2018 at 8:42 AM, Gugny said:

Well ....... whilst patronizing the amazing Bar Bill Tavern with my friend, @CountryCletus, I watched him order RANCH with his wings.  I swear I heard the sound of a needle scratching across an album.   @BringBackFergy @Cripple Creek

Listen- eat food how you like it... I prefer to NOT dip my treasured wing into a vat of spoiled dairy....