NFL Films Presents: Jack Nicklaus Admires His Grandson Dolphins' Tight End Nick O'Leary

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to NFL Films Presents: Jack Nicklaus Admires His Grandson Dolphins' Tight End Nick O'Leary

Based on this, I think Nick has a career in film just like his grandpa.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  I can visualize Nick saying "Here's Johnny" in a Shining remake.

Edited by JoeF
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JoeF said:

Based on this, I think Nick has a career in film just like his grandpa.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  I can visualize Nick saying "Here's Johnny" in a Shining remake.

OK, on the off chance this wasn't sarcasm, I'm going to point out that Jack Nicklaus was a great golfer, perhaps the best or second best ever. 

Jack Nicholson was the actor who was in The Shining.

Also -- I was a little sorry to see O'Leary get cut by the Bills.  He was a middling talent, hard-working player.  I guess he just didn't fit into the Bills long-range plans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Utah John said:

OK, on the off chance this wasn't sarcasm, I'm going to point out that Jack Nicklaus was a great golfer, perhaps the best or second best ever

Jack Nicholson was the actor who was in The Shining.

Also -- I was a little sorry to see O'Leary get cut by the Bills.  He was a middling talent, hard-working player.  I guess he just didn't fit into the Bills long-range plans.

The post was sarcasm and I concur with your thoughts, particularly the bolded parts.  It was great to see Jack and Barbara in Bills gear last December in Miami. 

14 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This guy? 7 catches for 77 yards and 1 TD for the season.

Nick O'Lerary 2018 Statistics

7 77 11 19 1

I wouldn't worry too much. 

9 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

I’d take O’Leary over Croom or Logan Thomas any day 

Yeah sure! He's really tearing up the league. ;)

7 hours ago, WideRightRevenge said:

He outplays Clay and anyone else we have on our TE roster ... dumb to let him go ... but he's playing back home ... liked him when he was here.  Wish him well net of this weekend.

I agree,  another dumb release considering how worthless Clay & Thomas are. Nick was a consistent receiver as a TE and I'm sure Josh could've used him. Oh well "may the Process be with you"....