Fins: The one opponent for whom I still wish we had Tuh-Rod

2 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

The Guy has thrown for nearly 1500 yards 11 touchdowns (and 2 more rushing TDs)  in 6 games and in 4-2 (one loss was that clown Rex's fault) against them. Something about playing Miami always bought out the best in Tyrod - he turns into Brady against them.

Or the Dolphins suck. Averaging less than 2 TDs a game, is why he's a backup

• Like (+1) 3

I think you just stated why we had to move on from Tyrod.  You claim that he's superior against the fins, averaging almost 250 yds/game.  250 yds/game is about league wide average.  That in his most prolific output, he merely achieved average, I think that's why if you ever aspire for a good (passing) offense, he needed to be upgraded.

• Like (+1) 1

5mp.gif

41 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

The Guy has thrown for nearly 1500 yards 11 touchdowns (and 2 more rushing TDs)  in 6 games and in 4-2 (one loss was that clown Rex's fault) against them. Something about playing Miami always bought out the best in Tyrod - he turns into Brady against them.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

No way.   Stop living in the past.  

3 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Well, maybe the Bills can trade a couple of quarterbacks, a punter and a bucket of hot Duff's chicken wings to the Browns before Sunday's game. ?  Hey, moderators, here's your first $25 forfeiture!