Forget Mahomes. The big miss was not hiring Frank Reich as head coach.

LTF

Started the season 1-5 and now on a 5 game winning streak, with a 37-5 blowout of McDermott and the Bills included in that streak. The guy can coach. Why the Bills didn't bring this guy in to be their head coach is beyond me. Looking at their schedule it looks like he is heading to the playoffs in his first year and the Colts are going to be the team nobody wants to play. Great job Frank Reich.

Hiring a defense minded coach in the new NFL where offense is King is the biggest mistake made so far by the Pegulas.

https://buffalonews.com/2018/11/06/letter-bills-made-wrong-choice-by-not-hiring-frank-reich/

Edited by LTF
  • Like (+1) 1

Good for Frank... seems like a good dude... but why is there such a need to point out every success that the Bills didnt take as a mistake? Things happen and the league progresses. Everyone gets a crack at everything. One success doesnt mean there are another bunch of failures as a result. Furthermore, it assumes everything else has been a mistake.. These posts are silly and a great example of why this once wonderful board has gone down

H

I

L

L

Edited by gobills1212
  • Like (+1) 16
  • Thank you (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, LTF said:

Started the season 1-5 and now on a 5 game winning streak, with a 37-5 blowout of McDermott and the Bills included in that streak. The guy can coach. Why the Bills didn't bring this guy in to be their head coach is beyond me. Looking at their schedule it looks like he is heading to the playoffs in his first year and the Colts are going to be the team nobody wants to play. Great job Frank Reich.

Hiring a defense minded coach in the new NFL where offense is King is the biggest mistake made so far by the Pegulas.

https://buffalonews.com/2018/11/06/letter-bills-made-wrong-choice-by-not-hiring-frank-reich/

If only Sean McDermott was able to do this....

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LTF said:

The Colts will beat the Chiefs this year in the playoffs. You heard it here first.

Lol the Colts have to get to the playoffs first.

And then win a wild card game on the road just to play in Arrowhead assuming KC gets a bye

Edited by billsfan11
  • Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Lol the Colts have to get to the playoffs first.

And then win a wild card game on the road just to play in Arrowhead assuming KC gets a bye

Colts are winning that Division. Browns or Eagles will beat Texans.  Colts will beat Texans in two weeks.

I am very happy for Frank because he is a great guy!

That said, the Colts on offense have a vastly superior lineup to the Bills'. The Colts started off 1-5 largely because Andrew Luck did not have his "sea legs" under him after missing over a year of playing time. Now that he is 100%, the offense has taken a new shape. I hope that Josh Allen continues to progress and that one day we can mention him in the same breath as Luck -- but he's nowhere near that point now. Of course, when we played the Colts a few weeks ago, it was with Josh on the sideline with the elbow injury and with the hapless D. Anderson at QB. It is doubtful we win that game even with Allen behind center, but still...  Meanwhile, the Bills have nothing close to TY Hilton or Eric Ebron, either.

I love FR. A total class act, awesome for the Bills (for you really young millennials out there, YouTube yourself some “greatest NFL comeback of all time against the Oilers”) and wish him nothing but the very best. But to say that this coaching hire and not taking Frank was the Pegulas’ greatest mistake ever? C’mon man—that’s grossly premature and not backed up by the data even to date.

• Like (+1) 1