Robert Foster clocked the 2nd fastest TD of week 12

YoloinOhio

A. i'd like to know what Adoree Jackson clocked in at as he closed the gap on miller at an alarming rate.

B. Vernon Davis is one of the most physically freakish individuals the NFL has ever seen. Was not expecting to see him there at the top of the list. that's UNREAL.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 7

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I thought the same thing about Vernon Davis - ridiculous ageless wonder 

Too bad it didn’t rub off on his brother 

if i'm not mistaken he weighed in at 252 at the combine and ran a 4.38. he seriously one of the most freakish athletes the nfl has ever seen. and on of the few workout wonders that proceeded to go out and make a name for himself with his play as well.

i'm really excited about foster. i'll admit I bagged on him hard all offseason and into the regular season. but after his last 2 games, i would think there has to be some fire in the smoke...i'm really excited to think we may have plugged another hole(teller as well) with rookie. if he keeps his hands in tact we will have solved 2/3 of the wr issue now that jones is starting to be a solid contributor. i'm getting really really pumped for next season already!

Edited by Stank_Nasty

4 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

1. Looks like Foster has another gear he did not even tap into

2. The closeout by Adoree Jackson was after Miller had hit his top speed and started slowing down

3. Indeed Davis is a freak!!

I disagree on miller. Jackson had started closing quite a bit earlier. i'm arguing for the sake of it, but i'd put money on Jackson clocking in faster than millers top speed there. if you look in the background he gets slowed up/tripped up and still closes. that's some serious speed.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

3 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I disagree on miller. Jackson had started closing quite a bit earlier. i'm arguing for the sake of it, but i'd put money on Jackson clocking in faster than millers top speed there.

Adoree Jackson is very fast indeed. They changed the angle after Miller hits top speed - so not 100% clear but Miller does seem to be maintaining the separation till he hits top speed.

9 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

if i'm not mistaken he weighed in at 252 at the combine and ran a 4.38. he seriously one of the most freakish athletes the nfl has ever seen. and on of the few workout wonders that proceeded to go out and make a name for himself with his play as well.

i'm really excited about foster. i'll admit I bagged on him hard all offseason and into the regular season. i'm really excited to think we may have plugged another hole(teller as well) with rookie. if he keeps his hands in tact we will have solved 2/3 of the wr issue now that jones is starting to be a solid contributor. i'm getting really really pumped for next season already!

This is the second time I’ve seen this posted this week. Did I miss something? He has had one good game his entire career.

I was also excited after his good game but I think I read he didn’t even have a target last week. Unless you count the onside kick. 

11 minutes ago, Chemical said:

This is the second time I’ve seen this posted this week. Did I miss something? He has had one good game his entire career.

I was also excited after his good game but I think I read he didn’t even have a target last week. Unless you count the onside kick. 

Anyone else find it ironic that Zay is on the hands team??

he did a great job btw and he’s improved a lot this year, but after his dropsy first season who would have thought

It's all about game speed baby.   Its why McKenzie and Foster are here to stay and RayRay is out.

Foster always separates, the question was ball skills, high pointing, getting contested catches, etc.

Imagine running that fast and catching that Josh bullet coming at you 9 feet high.   greatest grab of the year for us.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

A. i'd like to know what Adoree Jackson clocked in at as he closed the gap on miller at an alarming rate.

B. Vernon Davis is one of the most physically freakish individuals the NFL has ever seen. Was not expecting to see him there at the top of the list. that's UNREAL.

Vernon ran in the 4.3s coming out 

Some great athletes don’t lose much of a step... too bad we wound up with his no heart, quitting brother 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Vernon Davis is 34 years old!