Josh Allen got style

Another Fan

After Josh ran in for the TD to put the Bills up 21-14 (which was obviously awesome on its own) I liked the hand slapping with Shady.

He crashed a wedding over the summer.  

Hes been known to get down as well

https://mobile.twitter.com/BuffFanatics/status/997937648428814336

Seems like a cool cat with personality.  Gaining more and more confidence he’s the guy.  Just needs to stay healthy 

We almost lost him for the season on that silly read option to the left near the goal line at the end.  If his foot planted there his knee was going full Willis McGahee.

I know he can run but the kid is 6'5 and should be running north/south, not sweeps.   He doesn't have the Russell Wilson/Mahomes body and the risk is pretty high for an injury if they keep trying that stuff with him. 

NFL hits aren't like college hits.  Come on Daboll, figure something else out.   

Hey maybe use Chris Ivory or a running back that can hit a hole on time and with forward momentum?

Sorry for the thread hijack.  

sincerely,

a worried dad

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Da webster guy said:

We almost lost him for the season on that silly read option to the left near the goal line at the end.  If his foot planted there his knee was going full Willis McGahee.

I know he can run but the kid is 6'5 and should be running north/south, not sweeps.   He doesn't have the Russell Wilson/Mahomes body and the risk is pretty high for an injury if they keep trying that stuff with him. 

Hey maybe use Chris Ivory or a running back that can hit a hole on time and with forward momentum?

sincerely,

a worried dad

I don't know why you are worried.......our backup QB situation is JUST fine.

3 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

sincerely,

a worried dad

Yeah, I agree with this. There was two runs at least last game where he was a step or two slow getting out of bounds. These were not get to the first down marker type plays. You don't need that last yard and half if it saves you the hit and remember sideline hits are brutal because guys are running at you unblocked and you will get lit up. Step out and avoid the hit.

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

sincerely,

a worried dad

Using the RB as a receiver more often would solve this problem almost entirely. Quick 1 yard pass for a 1st down, let your RB make a play. Probably get him to 60% and 200-250yds passing.

3 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

sincerely,

a worried dad

I just did not like that run play at all......

I understand the nobody is open take off and get a first down runs.......that one of the things that makes Josh Allen special.

Please protect the investment Deboll