YoloinOhio

Reuben Foster has been claimed by Redskins; girlfriend says she was lying when recanted claims from Feb. incident

23 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I'm starting to come around on you. Just hope your boy builds on that performance Sunday.

:beer:

As Bills Fans, let’s all hope he does too!  If he does the future will be very bright!  At same time, he’s a rookie playing on an offense with a lot of needs, so not gonna jump ship if he has a hiccup here and there.  

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

:beer:

As Bills Fans, let’s all hope he does too!  If he does the future will be very bright!  At same time, he’s a rookie playing on an offense with a lot of needs, so not gonna jump ship if he has a hiccup here and there.  

I like to think I judge him fairly.

It's not like he's been a lights out passer these last two games. But he's definitely shown enough flashes to engender confidence that he could very well be the guy. All I wanted to see was that flash of greatness. Wouldn't be surprised if he had a hiccup or 3 this season. That's fine for a rookie. The only thing I don't want to see is JA being gunshy. I'd rather see him throw some picks while taking chances than eating the ball and trying to run 50 yards with no time on the clock like the Peterman.

Let it rip bro.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like 1