Reuben Foster has been claimed by Redskins; girlfriend says she was lying when recanted claims from Feb. incident

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Wow multiple teams put in a claim! That's crazy. I thought his career was done.

If you can play you can do anything. This is why the Kaepernick stuff is such a joke. If he was a good quarterback 10 teams would be trying to sign him.  Cam Newton starts kneeling during the pledge and gets cut, 10 teams would try to pick him up.

Edited by LTF
  • Like (+1) 4

49 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rumor is Browns 

Edit: Well now they are saying the Browns did put in a claim but didn’t get him. If true, it’s narrowed down to someone above them. 

Edit 2: it’s that DC team 

.....yup....backin' up Colt McCoy until court I presume......typical Deadskins.....

Reuben Foster claimed off waivers by Redskins, per report

ByKirk Larrabee 17 minutes ago

The Washington claimed linebacker Reuben Foster off waivers on Tuesday according to a report from Adam Schefter of ESPN, one day after he was cut by the San Francisco 49ers due to a domestic violence arrest that occurred in Tampa on the night of Saturday, November 24.

21 minutes ago, LTF said:

If you can play you can do anything. This is why the Kaepernick stuff is such a joke. If he was a good quarterback 10 teams would be trying to sign him.  Cam Newton starts kneeling during the pledge and gets cut, 10 teams would try to pick him up.

Hahaha.  He threw 16 tds and 4 ints his last year.  We have a celebration when Allen completes a pass.  

But you’re right. It’s all about talent and nothing else.  It’s why Barkley, Weeden, Savage, Jones, and nine million scrubs are getting signed before Kaepernick.  It’s all about winning!

face it.  The nfl is a scumbag league that takes BS morale stances.  They are fine with drafting guys who beat women multiple times; punch a pregnant girlfriend; or knock a women out on video.  Owners can do so because fans can less about this than a dude who silently protested.  Fans need to look at themselves in the mirror and ask why they get more upset about Kaepernick than Foster, Mixon, or Hill.  If you have women in life and get more upset about Kaep than those guys, what message are you saying?

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Ouch, bad look.

update: just read the statement by the skins and honestly, if it’s sincere, I can’t disagree with the sentiment. We are way to quick to convict in this country. 

Double update: if I were an NFL team, I’d stay miles away from this guy. 

Edited by dubs
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

DtCx4ZjU8AAPbFr.jpg

Well, if he’s getting a solid recommendation from ex-teammates currently playing for the ‘Skins, the allegations must be total bunk. Who better to perform due diligence on a player’s character?

3 minutes ago, dubs said:

Ouch, bad look.

update: just read the statement by the skins and honestly, if it’s sincere, I can’t disagree with the sentiment. We are way to quick to convict in this country. 

Overall, I agree.  But these guy has had issues since high school.  Also, this was a big point of the CK protest. 

Just now, K-9 said:

Well, if he’s getting a solid recommendation from ex-teammates currently playing for the ‘Skins, the allegations must be total bunk. Who better to perform due diligence on a player’s character?

“Foster is a good guy and never beat me.” - Vernon Davis

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Overall, I agree.  But these guy has had issues since high school.  Also, this was a big point of the CK protest. 

It’s a legit concern. We live in a time where allegations are assumed as fact and transmitted to every single person with a phone (read: everyone). We need to be cautious.