Bills Release P Colton Schmidt

BigBuff423

I am glad we are churning rosters looking for the next #8 ;) 

Leave no stone unturned until you find the next team MVP  :)

Besides 3 guys competing for 1 job isn't enough for 2019 and training camp tickets at SJF could be a hard sell without the 4th punter ;) 

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

I am glad we are churning rosters looking for the next #8 ;) 

Leave no stone unturned until you find the next team MVP  :)

Whether you're coming in as O line , defense, or WR next summer, you better have 'punter' somewhere in your resumé.

JMF2006's post deserved a ?, a ?, and a ?.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mark80 said:

Agree.  I saw it too and commented during the game how much better I thought Bojorquez was.  Schmidt just has no hang time on his long punts, they don't ever have to fair catch when he lets them go and we always seem to be giving up decent returns.  Sure, it looks like he has a good average, but when you take into account the return, it sucks.

I continue to believe that the team fully intended to keep Cory Carter as their punter before he got hurt.

• Like (+1) 2

One of these guys need to step up and grab this job. Being a punter for the bills can get you to rock star status. As a punter, what other team are you on the field for as much? Take the responsibility serious. It’s a golden opportunity. Go out and take hold of this job and never let it go. Moorman was the best player on the Bills for an entire decade. Maybe this Darr can be a long term answer. Field position is very important and our defense can make a team pay.

• Like (+1) 1