Josh Allen Nominated for Angry Runs

Haplo848

I think the appeal of GMF is that they seem kind of upbeat about everything.  They always seem to focus on the good stuff happening in the league.

That said, there are a number of people here who don't like the idea that there appears to be some upbeat optimism about Allen. We should think about starting a TBD Angry Posts thread and nominate people who insist on being down no matter what the Bills do.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Gotta love the celebration moves with McCoy after the run.

What's the deal with the wristwatch move? I missed the reference, if there is one.

19 hours ago, HansLanda said:

Misleading thread title alert. 

Josh Allen *WINS* Angry Run of the week. 

?

Well thanks the no spoiler title and even some of the early comments, I didn't think he'd won when I watched it. I think the last play deserved it yet I was so thrilled. First thing I watched this morning and I was PUMPED. It's clear I have a serious mancrush LOL

Ugh I hate these videos where they have to physically show the analysts jumping around mimicing angry runs instead of just playing the highlights full screen with commentary and don't take over a minute to describe the premise of the segment. It's not hard to grasp reading the segment title.

35 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

Ugh I hate these videos where they have to physically show the analysts jumping around mimicing angry runs instead of just playing the highlights full screen with commentary and don't take over a minute to describe the premise of the segment. It's not hard to grasp reading the segment title.

I hate fun too :angry:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

I hate fun too :angry:

Just ain't fun for me.. watching the highlights are the fun part. The Steve Berman narrations were the best. This just slows it down, focused on 2 out of shape dudes pretending to be JA with a flat screen of the highlight in the corner. Gimme fastest 3 minutes format! "And.. he.. will.. go.. all.. the.. way!!"