RB Help!

Canadian Bills Fan

On 11/27/2018 at 7:44 AM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Hi everyone I need help decided who to plug in at RB2 and Flex behind Nick Chubb this week.

David Johnson vs Packers

Phillip Lindsay vs Cinci

Lamar Miller vs Browns

Austin Eckler vs Steelers

Sony Michele vs Vikings

Standard scoring league

Thanks so much!

I like Lindsay because the Bengal run D is the worst in the league. I like Eckler vs the Steelers as well. Hard choice between those two for me. 

I don't trust Miller yet. Cards suck too much for me to take DJ over Eckler or Lindsay.

Lindsay vs Cincy

Do you have any WRs or TEs you can plug into your flex?  The rest of your RB match ups aren't favorable

Miller might be okay, but he's unreliable.

The Packers are going to roll the Cardinals so I doubt Johnson sees many touches

Chargers @ Patriots (Eckler) and Vikings @ Patriots (Michele) look to be shoot outs

• 6 months later...
On 11/30/2018 at 1:34 AM, Dante said:

I like Lindsay because the Bengal run D is the worst in the league. I like Eckler vs the Steelers as well. Hard choice between those two for me. 

I don't trust Miller yet. Cards suck too much for me to take DJ over Eckler or Lindsay.

I completely agree with you. I would also choose these players to plug in at RB2. I guess they are the best. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.